• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

DECEMBER IS CHANGE YOUR PROFILE PICTURE TO A POKEMON MONTH ON FACEBOOK

#1 bro

FEELING GREAT, FEELING GOOD, HOW ARE YOU?
see thread title.

now is one of the few times you can show your love for pokemon without being verbally and emotionally torn apart by your arrogant, intolerant peers! like... half of my friends on facebook have changed their profile picture to a pokemon. i am now a lickitung, while some of my best friends are electrode, xatu, absol, and poliwhirl. if your friends haven't hopped on the bandwagon, they probably will in the near future! it's the next "share 25 things about yourself!"

better change your picture fast before this trend dies. because, seriously, it's only going to last a few more days. facebook trends do that.

(in before "i'm too cool and nonconformist to have a facebook")

my friends started a "change your profile pic to a digimon" - I did that and got bored. no pokemon for me.

Odd, I haven't seen any Pokémon among the profile pictures of people I know. Even the ones who like Pokémon (or the ones who would be likely to do something silly like this just because a bunch of other people did.)

Of course, I hardly ever use Facebook anyway, so if it just started today or something then that would explain me not seeing any random Pokémon the last time I checked it...

XD I saw the group and was like 'eh' because it didn't seem many people were doing it. Now I have like 5 friends on the bandwagon, so I decided to join in. :D

Hell yeah, Mawile profile pic. I love how all the people from school will be like 'WTF she's now a cartoon monstery thing with a massive mouth coming out the back of her head!?' This is so awesome. :D

Within four hours, five of my friends have done it after seeing me do it

=D

I got some funny looks (well comments) but according to my facebook profile I am now a Totodile ;)

I've been giving people advice re: Pokemon profile pictures but I'm happy with my root vegetable.

I am a facebook addict and none of my friends (even the ones who i KNOW like Pokemon) haven't been doing this.

THE BACKLASH: I have already seen not one, but TWO separate groups with 50+ members saying "i hate how people's profile pics are of pokemon". And these are just the ones my "friends" have been joining, I'm sure there are many others.

Back
Top Bottom