• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[CUE LIGHTS]

Oh, hang on a second, He's calling again.

what is it now oh oh OOH are you sure that's a good idea well okay then it's your group i guess.

Giovanni's got a new assignment for you, apparently. You're to go down into the cerulean cave wearing mew disguises armed with a poke-stick that can capture pokemon. He wants you to bring back Mewtwo.

And he also wants you to collect a delivery of high-quality cream before you go.

blue hairs, your fingers are stuck to the bag s'that why you're shaking it
Shake, shake, shake, shake your booty~~
AGH

Oh wait

You guys are only Pikachu-proof, but not Flasheen proof! >=D
... [SHAKES BAG MORE AND STICKS IT INTO AN AQUARIUM]

Hey. Wait. I'm pretty sure the giant psychic Pokemon wiped the boss's memory of its existence. There was this great big blue light and everything. O_o

AGH

Oh wait

You guys are only Pikachu-proof, but not Flasheen proof! >=D

see now we are all aware these guys are complete idiots and whatnot

but if i can seal you in a bag

and i'm not a small shadowy cat of death

then i think it doesn't need to be 'flasheen'-proof' or whatever that shit was to hold you down, tail-chaser. also ahaha you are drowning

Shake, shake, shake, shake your booty~~

\o/

I never said I filled the aquarium with water. There's a very important difference between an aquarium, vivarium, and terrarium, you know.

Also it's locked.

Well, guys, you guys are supposed to take over Bulbagarden when HG/SS comes out, not here...and I waited till after the motto to ask.

Well, guys, you guys are supposed to take over Bulbagarden when HG/SS comes out, not here...and I waited till after the motto to ask.
No, you interrupted our motto. ... Quietly.

Who said we're not going to do that too?
well crap

well state that state that man~ anyway i'm kinda hoping he suffocates or something that would be fun
If it can survive being stuck in an airtight ball for indefinite lengths of time, it can survive a rubber bag in a glass tank.

Well, I've spotted Ash and Misty, now we're missing Brock...

::sets a trap with a Nurse Joy cutout and a Officer Jenny cutout as bait

Hey. Wait. I'm pretty sure the giant psychic Pokemon wiped the boss's memory of its existence. There was this great big blue light and everything. O_o
True. I found Dr. Fuji's journal, though, and showed it to him a few months ago. Henwas so impressed he gave me a promotion.

You have a new assignment. Do I need to tell Don Giovanni that you're slacking off? >:c

(don't tell anyone i'm team rocket shhhh)

If it can survive being stuck in an airtight ball for indefinite lengths of time, it can survive a rubber bag in a glass tank.

true

but then again in that ball the guy goes all ~lazery~ and shit

and hey maybe this is why the yellow rat hates the ball!! maybe it doesn't work on him or something and he dies if he's in there too long. and as for the green flassheen or whatever...hmmm. i'll stab him instead, he isn't worth anything so

....throw a ball at pikachu do it

True. I found Dr. Fuji's journal, though, and showed it to him a few months ago. Henwas so impressed he gave me a promotion.

You have a new assignment. Do I need to tell Don Giovanni that you're slacking off? >:c

(don't tell anyone i'm team rocket shhhh)
THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE

(I watched the movie.)

Are we even technically still in Team Rocket...? I haven't seen the Delibird in a while...

::waits to see if she'll find Brock::
(( We don't have one and I'm pretty sure we've tapped most of the people interested in #tcod already. :( Someone ask Butterfree or opaltiger. ))
....throw a ball at pikachu do it
You can't catch Pokemon in a Pokeball if they're already caught. We wouldn't need the bag if you could.

Back
Top Bottom