• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Greetings, fellow members.

Tarinflame

Somewhat of an "expert" on spriting.
We all do what we must: introduce ourselves, and I am also following this, as it is a must to know the people around.

I am Tarinflame, but for the sake of whatever, call me Tarin.

I am a spriter, yet I find my skills fall onto splicing.

So, I now allow you all to do what you do: say hello.

~Tarin

Welcome to TCoD, avoid the mats they bite.

I am the local Whovian, as you can most likely tell. Have fun, happy posting, and uh, someone is going to bring you your weapon, just lie low 'til then, eh? We're running out of crutches and can't afford someone else to lose a foot... or leg.

Judging by your avatar and signature, you are a Doctor Who fan, correct?

And biting welcome mats - quite the imaginative, I see there. Does everyone here play along with this sort of thing?

Welcome to the TCoD Fourms! I'm Mini Moonwalker, the always happy, peppy King of Pop fan. C: Here's some fresh tea and cod. *hands you tea and cod* RespectTheBlade should be here soon with your Foam Sword. It can protect you from almost anything. But for now, I'd be careful; there's an invisible Garchomp roaming around the Introductions part of the cave. He's known as Invisichomp.

Anyways, with that randomness aside, welcome, once again! I hope you enjoy TCoD! :D If you need help with anything, please don't hesitate to ask me. C:

Does everyone here play along with this sort of thing?

play along AHAHA
we obsess over it.

...Or at least, the intro meme creators do.
BUT THOSE ARE DETAILS.

Hello, Tarin~
I am Manic Fame/Markku/Manic. Whichever works for you.
Enjoy your stay here~

Yes, I am a Doctor Who fan, a overly obsessed Doctor Who fan. 10's my favorite Doctor, but I am also a fan of the classical series, namely the 5th Doctor. So you will find my Doctor Who quote of the week from both new Who and classical Who. If your a Doctor Who fan, NOVEMBER IS DOCTOR WHO PROFILE PICTURE MONTH!!!!

Yes, the welcome mats are common... and rather dangerous. They've been around for quite some time, before I joined the forums years ago. They recently have come back though, damn infestation. Just play along and don't lose a leg.

(It's just the introductions thread, the others you will find contain no carnivorous welcome mats)

Last edited:
Here's some fresh tea and cod. *hands you tea and cod* RespectTheBlade should be here soon with your Foam Sword. It can protect you from almost anything. But for now, I'd be careful; there's an invisible Garchomp roaming around the Introductions part of the cave. He's known as Invisichomp.
I'm... allergic to anything that is out of the sea, and I don't like tea. Do you have anything else?

A "foam sword" doesn't exactly sound like it can defend against anything, to tell the truth, since it's made out of foam... but I suppose this is only part of the imagination, so I suppose.

Invisible... Garchomp? I wonder if it one of its parents was Kecleon, which can turn itself invisible. Inheritance is a common thing.

play along AHAHA
we obsess over it.

...Or at least, the intro meme creators do.
BUT THOSE ARE DETAILS.

Hello, Tarin~
I am Manic Fame/Markku/Manic. Whichever works for you.
Enjoy your stay here~
OK, that explains it.

I can see you're called Manic Fame, but I suppose Manic will work. And yes I will enjoy my stay.

Yes, I am a Doctor Who fan, a overly obsessed Doctor Who fan. 10's my favorite Doctor, but I am also a fan of the classical series, namely the 5th Doctor. So you will find my Doctor Who quote of the week from both new Who and classical Who. If your a Doctor Who fan, NOVEMBER IS DOCTOR WHO PROFILE PICTURE MONTH!!!!

Yes, the welcome mats are common... and rather dangerous. They've been around for quite some time, before I joined the forums years ago. The recently have come back though, damn infestation. Just play along and don't lose a leg.

(It's just the introductions thread, the others you will find contain no carnivorous welcome mats)
:S Whoa that's a lot of information... I'll just take it all as "yes" if you don't mind.

"The recently"?
Sounds like a pain, these mats.

Well I hope I will have a good time myself. Keep it up, you lot.

Welcome! But you guys forgot the vegitarian welcome mats! They love sugar and will come for you if you have any! There was a bucket for all sugar, but it seems as if they mauled that bucket for the sugar...*dumps sugar on Tarin* Enjoy!

I'm... allergic to anything that is out of the sea, and I don't like tea. Do you have anything else?

A "foam sword" doesn't exactly sound like it can defend against anything, to tell the truth, since it's made out of foam... but I suppose this is only part of the imagination, so I suppose.

Invisible... Garchomp? I wonder if it one of its parents was Kecleon, which can turn itself invisible. Inheritance is a common thing.

Oh, yes. We have many more things. You name it, we have it! So, what would you like today?

Correct. Though, I'm not sure how RespectTheBlade made the Foam Sword. He probably didn't make it seriously, because, obviously, a foam sword couldn't help anyone with anything.

Hm, we should ask RespectTheBlade on that one. He was the first TCoDian to learn about Invisichomp.

Hello Tarinflame. We met each other in the silence game, correct? I wasn't allowed to speak then (obviously!), so hi! *Bonks*

Sorry I'm so late. Here's an apology bonk. *Bonks again*

*Ahem.*

The foam sword actually can defend you. Don't know how I survived until I got it just recently.

I'm also the mastermind behind the vegetarian welcome mats.

By the way, I see you're somewhat sane. I was too. Soon enough, you'll get sucked into the insanity.

I also reccomend the ASB section, and Roleplaying.

'Allo. I am Superbird, the bird-loving resident on the forum. I am also usually the carrier of memes, but...I got here too late. So, I really hope to see you around.

Hello Tarinflame. We met each other in the silence game, correct? I wasn't allowed to speak then (obviously!), so hi! *Bonks*

Sorry I'm so late. Here's an apology bonk. *Bonks again*

...Ow. And hello.

Why of course! And specific kind of chocolate that you would prefer, sir/ma'am?

I prefer dark chocolate. You have some, right?

*Ahem.*

The foam sword actually can defend you. Don't know how I survived until I got it just recently.

I'm also the mastermind behind the vegetarian welcome mats.

By the way, I see you're somewhat sane. I was too. Soon enough, you'll get sucked into the insanity.

I also reccomend the ASB section, and Roleplaying.

Experiment backfired, I see.
ASB? And I'm a bad roleplayer.

'Allo. I am Superbird, the bird-loving resident on the forum. I am also usually the carrier of memes, but...I got here too late. So, I really hope to see you around.

What, is it your job to present memes to all the newcomers?

Dark chocolate is awesome.

Nontheless:

picture.php

Nice to meet you sane person, enjoy sanity while you can. Luckily for me I never really had any to begin with. Anyway, I'm River, local Bannersmith and Cod Supplier. As my math teacher once said:

Practise makes progress, not perfect as no one is perfect.

The kid sitting two seats down proceeded to yell out:

OH MY GAWD, DUCK HERE COMES CHUCK NORRIS!

The funny thing was two kids actuslly ducked under their desks. Gah, off topicness, what I was trying to get across was practising roleplaying will make you better at it.
I hope to see you around the forums.

Now, here's a rare sight! It's... a Lett... greeting someone. Oh wow.

Anyways, I'm not hip to the jibe of these memes, since I don't make hangings much about this place, so I'ma just be simple to thee. I'm just plain Arylett... the resident uh... lady person thing whose avatar nobody ever can figure out. You already know me from a few forum games, bwahahahar, but I thought I'd say a welcome anyways! You get... 7 Awesome Points for such impeccable typing. And that's all I got.

Have a great time, Tarin, and uh... do lots of fun epic stuff like jumping onto a moving car whilst shooting out some lasers and getting into a laser fight with a guy named Secret Agent Sim and then the two of you having your own action movie where you fight eternally until the ending which uh... involves some sort of... big epic face off between the two of you. Seriously, I don't know, don't listen to my inane ramblings; I tend to go off a lot for no reason.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom