• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pancakes (Again)

Weren't you claiming that pancakes are better over in the other thread?

Also, this is pointless. :|

At least this thread was actually made this way. Don't get too irked, Castform.

Waffle have those little...shall I say...dimples. Butter drains in there. I like butter. I don't need syrup.

damn did I type waffles o____o I meant pancakes sorry

I agree. <3
<33333

Waffle have those little...shall I say...dimples. Butter drains in there. I like butter. I don't need syrup.
syrup makes the waffle/pancake, I need to like drown mine in syrup haha

Well, syrup is good, but I just like that buttery taste...

If only someone merged the pancake and waffle, I'd be complete.

Waffles, eh? I had a waffle today. With cloudberry jam.

Pancakes rock their socks off. Figuratively speaking, for the most part.

Well, syrup is good, but I just like that buttery taste...

If only someone merged the pancake and waffle, I'd be complete.

Mmm...wafflecakes. Sheesh, I have no appetite right now and all I can think about is food. ><

what
Waffles are pancakes that have a grid because they were put in a waffle iron instead of a frying pan! how is either better o.o

syrup makes the waffle/pancake, I need to like drown mine in syrup haha
I usually have half of mine with no syrup at all, and the other half with a decent amount of syrup on top. I find too much syrup kind of ruins the texture. :|

Back
Top Bottom