• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Doctor Mafia (Night 3)

JackPK

blame telegram
Pronoun
he/him
Doctor Mafia
hosted by Jack_the_PumpkinKing

3 Mafia (1 Don, 2 Mafia Doctors), 14 Innocent Doctors

Apparently medicine in Mafia!verse works in binary code, because if a player is healed an even number of times they will die of healer-clash, but if they are healed an odd number of times they live.

RULES

• if you don't speak during the day, you get one warning, then the second time, you're dead
  • the first time you don't turn in your night action if you have one, it will be randomized and you get a warning; the second time, you're dead
  • if you have a night action, you don't necessarily have to use it, but you MUST tell me if you'd like to refrain.
  • during the day, you MUST lynch someone - if there are no lynch votes or a tied vote, the last player to be killed will be PMed to choose between the tied parties (or between everyone, if there are no votes).
  • no out-of-thread communication except between the Mafia

48 hours for night actions.
The first day will begin at approximately 5pm Central Standard Time on Saturday.

Last edited:
Re: Doctor Mafia (Night 0)

Phantom has asked to withdraw from this game because of her car accident and related IRL troubles, so instead of looking for somebody to replace her I'm just going to strike her off the list of players, because she was innocent/normal doctor so it really doesn't affect the game too much.

Phantom is dead. She was innocent.

I don't believe anyone has, but if you targeted Phantom with your night action, you have the rest of the night phase to change it, but it won't count against you if you don't.

Night will actually end sometime this afternoon CST when I get back to my dorm and get settled in.

Re: Doctor Mafia (Night 0)

The hospital staff wake to a harsh sunrise the first morning after they were put under lockdown. They don't know who planned the ill-schemed, quarantine-like safety measures; all they know is that three psychopathic miscreants have snuck into the hospital, and they have three more staff members present than should be accounted for. Unfortunately, they come from all-different departments - so nobody knows anyone else - and they can't find any list of the staff members on-call at the time of lockdown, so they have no way of knowing who's really a doctor and who's not.

Aside from the overstressed Phantom, whose body they found hanging in a staff lounge on the second floor, the only other body is that of Seritinajii, overdosed on sleeping pills, lying in a vacant patient's bed on the fifth floor as John Carpenter's The Thing blares on the television above him. A quick search finds far more medicine on his person than anyone should need, most of it sinister-looking.

Phantom was dead. She was innocent.
Seritinajii was dead. He was mafia.

1 person did not turn in their night action.
48 hours for discussion.

Re: Doctor Mafia (Day 1)

Yay, we overdosed a mafia man! I hadn't even thought of that until now....
Checking in beause it feels a bit too early to resort to randy lynching (let a few more people post) and because the absentees tend to die.

Yes 1 Mafia down! It sounds like he was a Mafia Doctor too considering he had "sinister" meds on him.

We can always go with I liek Squirtles?

K folks, how about this--

Seri was obviously the mafia doctor, and she's currently dead.

There is no mafia doctor to fuck everything up, so I think we could create a "doctor chain" of sorts.

A -> B -> C -> D -> E -> F -> A

Simple. Do that, and we're not going to have any Mafia kills.

The other option, which is far riskier, is this...

A + B -> C
C + D -> E
E + F -> A

If C and E both die but A is still alive, then either E or F are Mafia.

Does this work? There's probably a flaw with my logic; this is far too obvious...

There are two mafia doctors, it says so at the top. I guess we could call 'dibs' on who to heal, though.

Who'd all you guys heal? I healed Karkat, so I guess maybe if we all target the same people we did before there won't be any clashes.

Based on Seri having 'sinister' medication, we can assume that one Mafia doctor is dead.
Karkat's suggestion sounds good. We can probably narrow down suspects to four or five people that way.

I healed Blazhy.

Which way are we going to do it?

If we do it the latter way... we'd need an even number of people, and everyone would HAVE TO TURN IN THEIR NIGHT ACTIONS. So I'd lynch ABCD, since she never posts.

...I healed Karkat too. I'm sure there's bound to be healer clashes cuz there are only doctors...

I healed Blazihero.
ABCD.
Wait, now we'll have an odd number of doctors. But I do like Karkat's idea better.

No objections to killing ABCD? Well then:

1. Karkat Vantas and 2. Legendaryseeker99
4. Flower Doll and 5. Chief Zackrai
6. Superbird and 7. SilverJade
9. Aobaru and 10. OrngSumb
11. Kirby-Chan and 12. Blaziking Loire
13. blazheirio889 and 15. Mai
16. Squirrel and 17. I liek Squirtles

I healed ABCD.

First of all, ABCD is a guy. D< And yes he posts - granted not often, since he's rather busy with school work, but he posts.

Anyway I do like Karkat's plan, but since there's at least one more Mafia doctor left he's sure to sabotage our plans - for example, overdose one person, while the Mafia Don targets the person the Mafia doctor was supposed to heal. So right now I don't think it'd work.

Sorry I'm a doctor too D:
I healed Blazhy as well :3

Excuse me for my lack of posts, I'm very timid ):

Back
Top Bottom