• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Felt--Homestuck Fan Club

Before it came up just now, I thought it meant neighbourhood. I'm not so sure right now; sounds like it actually means yard, but, eh.

Wait, I think Hussie actually said on his forumspring that it is yard.
Yellow yard...
I wonder if it ever got flipped turnways...

Yeah. Having done research (two minutes on Google), yard seems to be the general consensus. Also there was talk of the unwatered nature of this lawn ring, which makes the whole yellow thing make more sense. Maybe it is just like a yardstick or something and Karkat is being a dumbass?

I've been thinking , and it suddenly dawned upon me that I actually don't know how to pronounce Sollux's name. Is it Sollux (Soul-lew) or Sollux (Sol-lucks)?

Oh, and is Gamzee actually dead? I don't know why, but I kind of got the impression that he wasn't.

I've been thinking , and it suddenly dawned upon me that I actually don't know how to pronounce Sollux's name. Is it Sollux (Soul-lew) or Sollux (Sol-lucks)?
There's no correct pronounciation, mind you, but, according to his Formspring, Hussie himself goes with "SAW-lux".

Anyhow, according to the very same post, "[Andrew] do[es]n't actually care how you say them." Which is pretty neat, since the way he pronounces Feferi's name is weird, at least for me.

I is joining

I am stormingAirhead

Is it wrong that I found Vriska to be my favourite character before I realised that she was the troll of my birth sign?

Last edited:
D-->My patron troll is STRONG, though he is not my favorite by a long shot

(long shot. Get it? archery puns lolo)

::3 < *MENDATT SITS DOWN AND SAYS THAT HIS BIRTH SIGN TROLLS ARE BY FAR THE AWESOMEST TROLLS EVER, ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING THAT CLEARLY ALL THE OTHER TROLLS ARE IDIOTS*

I is joining

I am stormingAirhead

Is it wrong that I found Vriska to be my favourite character before I realised that she was the troll of my birth sign?

Nope! Vriska's probably my favorite character as well! :D

I've got Pesterchum now, just have to get myself a satisfactory nickname. :>

Also, look at this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJTmV0qyz-0 Listen to this guy's voice.

This is my headcanon voice for Karkat.

My Pesterchum handle is heinousFirebrand. Not that I'm on that often.

I Also Don't Think That You Will Necessarily Prefer Your Star Sign Troll Equivalent Especially Since I Don't Particularly Care For Kanaya
My Favourite Trolls Are Actually Aradia Vriska And Nepeta

That is good. My favorite from the start was Terezi, and then Kanaya along with her later, but my zodiac troll is Vriska. I do have some affection for her because of that, but then I love all the trolls. ^_^ Except Eridan and Gamzee, and that is only recently.

Nepeta is my patron troll, which does amuse me somewhat because I was all "well my star sign's animal is a fucking lion so obviously the Leo troll will be awesome and badass and OH GODDAMMIT"

She's cute, but far from my favourite.

EDIT- Yay! Big update.

Last edited:
I guess it's pretty safe to assume this content consists entirely of dream bubbles.

Fairly obvious, but, this just in case anybody thought Davesprite is alive now or something.

I guess it's pretty safe to assume this content consists entirely of dream bubbles.

Fairly obvious, but, this just in case anybody thought Davesprite is alive now or something.

But I thought if it was in Doc Scratch's scrapbook that made it inherently true as it did, is, or will happen(ing)... perhaps I misunderstood something.

But I thought if it was in Doc Scratch's scrapbook that made it inherently true as it did, is, or will happen(ing)... perhaps I misunderstood something.
Well, some of the events are inarguably from the dream bubbles. The conversation between Rose's dreamself and Dave's dreamself, as well as that between John and Vriska, are both explicitly mentioned to be dream bubble conversations. I may or may not be right in assuming all of the events are such, but, it's the likeliest.

... Well, actually, in retrospect, the sequence involving CD and the bunny is probably real, but, I'd forgotten about the one. The rest is probably still dream bubble stuff.

Back
Top Bottom