• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Birthday Center

That Zapdos-person waltzing around in my--no, screw everything, for my birthday, you are playing Ghost Trick. Give me your address I will mail it to you right away along with Kratos' game that I oh god keep forgetting to send.

(Whichever you think would be more fun.)

(But I'm serious about Ghost Trick.)

Uhm...! I usually don't have time to play games, but if it's a relatively short game (less than 50 hours) then I could give it a try :D

Well, the phrase 'nuttlebug' has irrevocably changed my perception of Negrek (I am here making the assumption that that is a nickname used to refer to a negrek and not some terrifying netherbeast), but here goes:

Negrek is a totes-intimidating slightly-short woman in a flowy brown trenchcoat. Negrek is rarely not accompanied by a troupe of guard alakazam or other such accompaniments. Someone always seems to carry a giant invisible 'dramatic breeze' fan right behind Negrek, so that's amazing. Brown is her main color palette.

I'm probably completely off so hows about you get a free
berrybag.gif
in exchange for slogging through that/turning old?
Well, that's really not my only nickname, but. That hilarious description would be gift enough, but if you're offering berries, sure, I'll not turn you down.

In that case, I can't back down from a direct challenge! Sounds great. What type of specifics do you want?
How about a double battle? As many pokémon as you'd like for that. I didn't have anything in particular in mind for a theme, really.

herp derp late presents

Negrek, have an anything

ANYTHING

'xcept rare candies, i don't have em I'M SORRY OKAY
Hmm. How about some blackglasses?

Sure, here she is. She has Insomnia.
Awesome. Thanks!

Uhm...! I usually don't have time to play games, but if it's a relatively short game (less than 50 hours) then I could give it a try :D
Aww heck no. Like I have that kind of attention span. I think it would run you between ten and fifteen hours, depending on how much trouble you had with the puzzles.

Aww heck no. Like I have that kind of attention span. I think it would run you between ten and fifteen hours, depending on how much trouble you had with the puzzles.

In that case I suppose I'll PM you my address...?

I'm still okay with doing that digital painting though! And you didn't actually answer my question of who should be riding on the Aerodactyl.

Back
Top Bottom