• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Birthday Center

Oh man, in my most recent spur of inactivity I've been completely unable to keep track of birthdays.

Well, sreservoir can have a late anything (that I can arrange with money anyways, my Rare Candy hoard is for my own selfish purposes), Squornshellous Beta can have an anything, and I don't think I got RespectTheBlade anything so he can have a late anything as well.

Happy birthday Squorn! Have $1, because that's all I can afford at the moment.

I believe it is Squorn's birthday today! An anything from me, or $20 if you can't decide.

oh boo should I give or continue to miserlily be a miserly miser

have an anything, with value no greater than $13.

Oh man, in my most recent spur of inactivity I've been completely unable to keep track of birthdays.

Well, sreservoir can have a late anything (that I can arrange with money anyways, my Rare Candy hoard is for my own selfish purposes), Squornshellous Beta can have an anything, and I don't think I got RespectTheBlade anything so he can have a late anything as well.

you can arrange to give be a rare candy, bought from me for about $108±33!

is a $2586 an anything what that can be arranged with money?

... or a female levitate misdreavus named Honeybee, I guess.

res and Squorn can have anything around 15 bucks each, or multiple things adding up to 15 bucks each!

isn't a rarity 1 thing with 1 exp technically worth $15?

otherwise is a $16 an anything which is around $15?

otherwise a no guard machop with other parameters of your choosing.

I did write up a list of acceptable bribes for future reference!

I wish that I had gotten this much appreciation on my birthday :(.
sreservoir, you can have $1.

I can't really afford this but I feel bad about getting such awesome gifts without giving any... Squorn have $1 since that's all I can really give.

Also, if anyone wants to give me a late birthday present, a reffing would be awesome.

Squornshellous Beta can have an anything
An anything for Squorn.
Uh, have anything, Squorn! Happy birthday!
I believe it is Squorn's birthday today! An anything from me, or $20 if you can't decide.
res and Squorn can have anything around 15 bucks each, or multiple things adding up to 15 bucks each!
have an anything, with value no greater than $13.
How does a Magnemite (Magnet Pull), male Gible, female Snover, female Sneasel (Keen Eye), male Ferroseed and male Cubchoo sound, respectively?

Happy birthday Squorn! Have $1, because that's all I can afford at the moment.
I can't really afford this but I feel bad about getting such awesome gifts without giving any... Squorn have $1 since that's all I can really give.
Any money is good money. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom