• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Create Stuff & Chill

Kung Fu Ferret, have you ever tried sketching or writing about some of your Pokémon designs? It sounds like you have loads of cool ideas, but I'm having trouble imagining any of them.

I'm better at describing things and I am at drawing them. I'll see what I can do.

Ehe, I seem to have gotten people's hopes up possibly unnecessarily :eek:

So the story is that I saw this crochet Wooloo pattern on Etsy and now I really want to learn to crochet. It sounds fun! So I'm gonna try, soon tm.

il_794xN.2122352478_nq7c.jpg
update: I swear I said somewhere that I regretted procrastinating on this stuff before quarantine etc. and this was going to have to wait because I didn't want to go around ordering non-essential stuff right now? well today I was like "fuck it" and did a curbside pickup from Michaels and now I have most of the materials for Wooloo! (the rest I ordered from Amazon in the same order as some essentials so hopefully I'm not a terrible person, wah... can I just call it a mental health support because it kind of is.) I also got a large thing of green yarn to practice with so once I get my hooks from Amazon I will inundate you all with pictures of useless green squares crafted by yours truly. that's the point of this thread, right?!

update: I swear I said somewhere that I regretted procrastinating on this stuff before quarantine etc. and this was going to have to wait because I didn't want to go around ordering non-essential stuff right now? well today I was like "fuck it" and did a curbside pickup from Michaels and now I have most of the materials for Wooloo! (the rest I ordered from Amazon in the same order as some essentials so hopefully I'm not a terrible person, wah... can I just call it a mental health support because it kind of is.) I also got a large thing of green yarn to practice with so once I get my hooks from Amazon I will inundate you all with pictures of useless green squares crafted by yours truly. that's the point of this thread, right?!
oh shit contrary to the original delivery estimate of May 4th my crochet hooks are now scheduled to arrive tomorrow by 8 pm! get ready y'all!!!

Back
Top Bottom