• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Mafia

oh yeah it was definitely NAI, i just have been getting general town vibes anyways from you guys so it just fed into my Good Feelings ™ and i wanted to point it out

though i am inclined not to be the case. tbh² we have contacted an ACNH® Consultant™ who pointed towards the inexistence of a villager with such a hobby.
what if they're like. the player character tho
from the flavour i was kinda assuming that the player character is herbe himself, but. you could be right tbh.
-rari

yeah fwiw i don't think their posting makes sense to me as mafia yet, which is why i put them in 'sure'
clearly there's kind of a lot of swing in this read but rn i'm like "why bother [fake]claiming that early"
rari and i have talked about this pretty extensively so i can elaborate on this a bit more later
-m

is this "later" as in "I shouldn't talk about this now for strategy reasons", or as in "I don't have time to talk about this now because meatspace", or as in "We're talking about something else right now so let's come back to it another time"

is this "later" as in "I shouldn't talk about this now for strategy reasons", or as in "I don't have time to talk about this now because meatspace", or as in "We're talking about something else right now so let's come back to it another time"
i said this earlier for pretty much all of those reasons lol (+ i was afraid of PR spec) but rari is thinking that there wasn't really a point in being obscure, so we went ahead and organized Thoughts lmao
we are pretty sure that rsp is town tbh. the way he talked about being roleblocked was exactly on point with rnp’s meta and sounded pretty spontaneous. his roleblock complaints sound way too earnest and genuine to be just a meme, especially considering that he hasn't stopped talking about it and swearing vengeance on who dared to take his powers from him – regardless of his alignment, he’s almost surely not lying about being roleblocked. (we're thinking that if he were wolf, he would most likely go overboard in scumchat first and he wouldn’t sound as red-hot as he did.) not only that, we read a 2019 game where he played as ingroup and he was … highly coached. he was still rnp, but way more game-focused and less of a big ham, which is definitely not how he’s acting here. (iirc keldeo and eifie were both in that MU invitational so maybe their insight would be useful at some point?)

granted, this sort of metaread isn’t always a hit, but it does point towards rnp being a loyal wolf who’s at least accepting of being coached. if anything, we’d say that if he’s wolf his scumbuddies couldn’t be arsed with coaching. not only that, even though he was chaosposting in cats and tvt as town, he never did anything gamethrowy in the way that a D1 claim here would be ill-advised for the wolves.

wrt his claim we think fruit vendor is pretty unlikely, both because a FV wouldn’t know about being blocked and because we think this role kind of doesn’t make sense in the setup (in the minimum-player setup it's like ~8v/3w, and FV implies the existence of a tracker or watcher ... 2 PRs being used up on those two feels ???). tbh we think that it’s most likely that he indeed is some sort of modified neighbourizer, both because he sounded way more serious when claiming that – much like when he hardclaimed not-cop in cats when it was suspected that he was the real cop instead of emmy who didn’t want to counterclaim for self-preservation – and, most importantly, because neighbourizer is a terrible fakeclaim when it comes to sustaining the lie later down the line. either way, we believe he was telling the truth when he said that he finds his role funny, hehe.

Back
Top Bottom