• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Murkrowfeather
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll go and have a looksee... I've been really demotivated writing-wise recently. I DID have a novel on the go, but I've neglected it horribly.
    I know. It's irking.

Personally I feel Here Comes Trouble > plain old Trouble.

Cause something about shouting for your Rayquaza by shouting "Here Comes Trouble!" and seeing the terrified/bewildered faces of the nearby people makes it wonderful.

...wow, I have a very twisted mind XD
    Huh.

Most of my Pokemon are named after songs. As best as I could cause character Limits suck.
    Yup

I'm Flora. Just Flora.

As a random fact my Pokemon have some of the weirdest names in the world :/
    It's still in the general area of Philadelphia, just a bit farther away.

OH and I amost got set up, but that failed because my friend who attempted to set me up failed to inform the guy involved XD
    Gooood~

Discovered a band in the summer.

Well to be more precise my friend discovered a band and made another friend listen to them and she made me listen to them.
    Really, yeah. But Chief Julia, ChaosGallantmon, and Night Claw are better. >:3
    Wow, someone else who has Dusk? All my friends have Dawn. *glares accusingly at Dragon* Even though I'm a huge Royal Knights fan, most of my preferred Digimon are in Dusk. Aside from the aforementioned (you can, however, get Alphamon from the Balance Pack).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom