• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Nope
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• :D you have Flipnote Studio? Add me to your favourites, I'll add you back! (tcoder flipnotees found: 3)

Wow, is my signature/kanji really that recognised? Wow, that's made me feel great!

Yeah, I've been very active on Flipnote Studio & Hatena; It's really easy to create good drawings and I've made some cool new friends! There's a thread in the art forum that I post my finished drawings into, if you want to take a look at that.

No, of course it wasn't for nothing, I still used the help you gave me and I learned from it. And the reason I asked you was that you're a great spriter and weren't active in the WSC. Hope that makes you feel better. c:

tCoD's been okay, bar a few issues when it won't load, but I've been better. I've got a cold that's lasted for three weeks now that causes me to break into fits of coughing. I've been off school for over a week but I'm going in now because I've missed so much. :c
    Yeah, of course. I don't forget my friends.

I ended up scrapping that sprite, something went horribly wrong. Ah well.
    Hiya. Can I ask for some crit on this:
    Aha, it seems life is quite boring for all... And yeah, I have school again now too...
    Nothing very fascinating really... Celestial Blade tried to come back AGAIN, but was banned within hours... Tailsy has turned into a talking hat... I've finally completed Farroh's Pokédex, but not yet done all the attacks and items and stuff...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom