• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Wargle
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You have TF2 for Xbox 360, right?
    Where did you get it? (I rented it, and now it is my Number-One Priority to get a copy. Muhuhu...) Also, if it's not the whole Orange Box, that'd be nice to find.
    I should have done my research. I was expecting Seviper not to know Haze.

... Then again, it makes no damn sense.
    Bronzor are useful, yes. I have a Bronzong; it's badass.

Bronzor vs. Bronzor vs. Bronzor vs. Bronzor match, anybody?
    Is everybody getting a Bronzor now? Pathetic, all of you. Zero could kick your Enderwhateverthehellitis's steel/psychic-typed ass any day.
    ...ohnoes, it's spreading. Anyway, yeah, I would accept, but I'm full up on challenges, and I don't want to draw back any of them. But yeah, when I'm free I'll make a challenge for you.
    FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
    REAL FRIENDS: Are the reason you have no food.

FAKE FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr/Mrs.
    REAL FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD/MOM.

FAKE FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
    REAL FRIENDS: Will sit next to you saying “Damn, that was some fun shit!”

FAKE FRIENDS: Never seen you cry.
    REAL FRIENDS: Kick the ass of whatever made you cry.

FAKE FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
    REAL FRIENDS: Keep your junk so long they forget its yours.

FAKE FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
    REAL FRIENDS: Can write a book about you, with direct quotes from you.

FAKE FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
    REAL FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you.

FAKE FRIENDS: Will knock on your front door.
    REAL FRIENDS: Walk right in and say “I’M HOME!”

FAKE FRIENDS: Are for awhile.
    REAL FRIENDS: Are for life.

FAKE FRIENDS: Will take your drink away when they think you’ve had enough.
    REAL FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place and say “Come on, drink the rest of that, you know we don’t waste.”

FAKE FRIENDS: Will talk shit to the person who talks shit about you.
    REAL FRIENDS: Will kick their ass to hell and out!

FAKE FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
    REAL FRIENDS: Not only kick everything out of their schedule to listen to whats wrong, but help come up with the most vindictive plans to make you feel a whole lot better!

FAKE FRIENDS: Say no when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
    REAL FRIENDS: Talk on the phone or come right over and hang out with you, until you either fall asleep, or kick them out.

FAKE FRIENDS: Will ignore this
    REAL FRIENDS: Will repost it
    Ohey, you have an ASB Profile now. Welcome!! Maybe I'll challenge you when I have room.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom