• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sage Noctowl
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• trung tâm tiếng anh thành lập công ty tổng đài tư vấn pháp luật học kế toán tại bắc ninh nhạc sàn của một đám người ngu xuẩn xúc động như vậy, đối với Liên Bang mà nói, đây chính là một chuyện tình phi thường nhục nhã a! Tôi không phủ nhận tôi rất muốn thừa dịp cái cơ hội quý báu này hoàn thành một lần thanh tẩy toàn bộ!

Thoáng dừng lại trông chốc lát, ông ta quay sang nhìn Chủ nhiệm Bối Lý, ngữ khí trào phúng nói:

- Nhưng mà nếu như ông quả thật đã cho rằng tôi thật sự ngu xuẩn đến mức không tiếc việc dẫn phát bộ đội bất ngờ làm phản, đến lúc đó bất luận là ông hay là tôi đi chăng nữa, cũng đều không gánh vác nổi cái loại trách nhiệm khổng lồ này đâu!
    I pretty much share the same ideas as you do.

Except I can spell Existence correctly. Sorry, I'm a bit of a grammar nazi.
    I sent you a description of the room, with all the obstacles. I'll give you the first floor as soon as I can manage to get a good description of it.

Also, you are lonely and friendless. I must change that.
    Why thank you, good sir!

I haven't been able to make a diagram because Paint keeps crashing, but I can give you a description.
    Thanks for posting on my introduction. The last two forums I joined didn't even give me one post. :(

I'll see if my computer doesn't lock up while I try to post my story (because it's been doing that a lot).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom