• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Aisling
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Or maybe my eyes mis-saw it or something. I believe it was FFXII that I ended up failing at saying it, though.
    Thanks!

I kept trying to pronounce it like a creature from final fantasy, which I believe has a different spelling. I pronounced it Allu-rue-ain
    That's the kind of thing that haunts you.

Anyway thanks muchly :3 Feel free to have another free go on the Game Corner or something so I don't feel like I'm using you as some sort of sprite slave.
    oh hey mike is vming alraune, i wonder what he could possibly want

...yeah can I have another sprite please :c Negrek's asked me to get a party-screen icon of Cappun, and I asked Kam to do a couple of times it since he did the original but I've had no reply which I guess means he's not interested. Therefore, I revert to bugging Alraune. This is the last time, honest :p

(Plus your ASB profile still says "Alraunne". Or Alraunne. I dunno which N it was that you had removed.)
    Most likely a stupid question, But how do you pronounce your forum name? My mind refuses to accept any way I try to pronounce it as the correct pronunciation.
    and he doesn't hate the Xbox/gay people anymore! (sort of)

thank you for informing me about this development :3
    It is done.
    Do you like it? I like it. I think it's decidedly better quality than most stuff I do.
    Incidentally, that image captures my favourite hairdo perfectly, and I do in fact own that outfit. And I do wear a ring. I think it's pretty accurate in general, actually.
    It's a shame his internet fame appears to have ended. I really haven't seen any new trolls arise since I found the CWCki, and it doesn't look like he's going to be uploading any new Sonichu comics anytime soon. :C

Eh, true. I think he drew it to... what was it? "Replace negativity with positivity" - or something like that - on the ED article. It didn't go over too well. :C
    I'd like to see his reaction if and when he realizes that. :C

I still have trouble believing that he can just be so oblivious. ; ; doesn't help that I had my own moment of obliviousness in giving Redpaw the picture - yes I do keep referring back to that, because I just think it's too close to what Chris did for comfort ; ;
    She was still friends with him! ... sort of him. Until he drew a stupid picture. Chris is bound to make *anything* end badly. :C
    I'm not surprised. :V I still wonder about the nature of their relationship. Seriously, what does anybody see in Chris? Is there anything other than pity there?

Poor Megan. :C
    well when she ended up avoiding me I immediately felt guilty. (I -still- feel guilty, even though I've since apologized for it and she's since moved to Texas. I guess that's what sets me apart from Chris...)

I wasn't on the CWCki early enough to see that :C I think I found it in early June/July/something like that.
    the problem I have with the Megan saga is the fact that the "he drew an awkward picture" thing reminds me far too much of myself. Doesn't help that I have Aspergers.

I... don't think he and the Wallflower were ever quite official but it is hard to tell.
    Eh true. Although apparently he thinks his is an accurate reflection of dating.

I've never been in a relationship ever :V although I did go on a date with this one guy because my parents thought it would be a good idea. (Said guy was rather socially awkward. :C)

Half a girlfriend. One eighth Megan, one eighth The Wallflower, one eighth Sarah Hammer, one eighth all the other gal-pals he's ever had ever combined.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom