• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Arylett Charnoa

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• THIS THIS THIS. WE SHOULD BOTH TOTALLY DRAW A PICTURE LIKE THAT. IT WILL BE THE EPICZ.

Hmm, good idea! So yes, I was just flmfngignging right now. :DDDDDDDDDDDD

Nutto nutto nutto~ That's fun to say! So is Francisco~

There once was a man named Frillo Armadilo. He got into a crash with his armadilo, and then, out of nowhere, a bushel of pineapples that were found under the sea and rainbow-colored kumquats landed comically on his head, bathing him with rich and juicy fruitjuices. While this was happening, his Armadilo kept on rollerskating away, past a woman's dress store, and ends up in a beautiful frilly princess-like pink dress. TH33ND.
    ABNORMALLY LARGE EXTREME TROPHY. THAT'S WHAT I NEED. :D

Euh..........FUH-lim-feng-IGN-ging. I think. It doesn't have a definition yet. :D

Annoyance? You're not annoying! :D Haha, we'd have a gigglefit! We'd be like GIGGLEGIGGLEGIGGLEGIGGLEGIGGLEGIGGLEGIGGLEGIGGLEGIGGLEGIGGLEGIGGLE the whole time. :D Yes, are families are alike. My family's just like that!
    The scroll is basically something along the lines of 'transport my voice, do what I say' which includes telling you where I am when I told it to. It's a catch-all, really.
    :D I'll take them! Now, I need an abnormally large trophy case to put all these trophies in. And an abnormally large room to put the abnormally large trophy case in. And an abnormally large house to put the abnormally large room with the abnormally large trophy case in. :D extremeextremeextreme

I'm not too creative when it comes to making up words. D: Flfmngignging is the only word that I can make up. And it's not even classified as a word. :DDDD

Hahaha! I'm sure if I tried hard enough I could mess with you. IF I TRIED HARD ENOUGH. Messing with eachother, eh? SOUNDS FUN. :D I'd annoy you until you felt like jumping out of a window. :D Hahaha, I'll hide the remote today and remember her response. And she does give the most hilarious expression ever. I start laughing everytime she does that. :D Haha, no one in my family is 'right in the head'. There's always something wrong with us. :D
    THE MOONLETT SISTAS, YO. WE SO TIGHT WE SO FLY WE SO RAD AND SHIZ. WE KICK THE CRAP OUTTA YOU 'FO BEIN' THOSE GEEKY MATH GEEKS, YO. OOOH WUT NAOW? 'LETT'S MAN EAI'N HAIR WILL DEVOUR YOU IN A SINGLE GULP, YO. AND MY DADDY WITH BEATCHA WITH YOUR 666 TEXTBOOK 'TILL YOUR A BLOOD PULP, YO. FO-SHIZZLE.

...You can make up many words and I can't even make up one? D:

Immature? No, you're just having fun! :D It's good to have fun! :D I mean, it's really fun to mess with your older siblings. I mess with my eighteen-year-old brother all the time. :D He gets annoyed, but I just can't help myself. :D And as for the RPG thing, that's hilarious. I need to do that to my mom. She'll reply with the same thing she says everytime I say something random that she doesn't understand: "Ashley, what the hell?". :D She thinks there's something wrong with me, sometimes. :D

FFFFF- no, you! :D YOU'RE too modest and YOU'RE the one who needs all these awesome awards. :D

FIYAAH BURNING FIYAH BURNING ON THE ARYLETT~ That is good that you iz very happy, my Queen from Arylettopia.
    *SPLATTERED WITH FLOOF SALIVA* THAT'S... NOT... VERY... NICE... *FLEES* THANK YOU, ARYLETT. RIP SHEEP.

LIKE I SAID, DON'T GIVE IT ANY MORE IDEAS! D:

I'M SORRY! *ZAP* OUCH.
    The ice was some sacred water from a spring in my homeland, diluted with water pulled from the ground, air, other places. The metal scroll was for instances such as these.

And I do not smell that bad. And I never meant to say anything like that, Majesty.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    AND THIS SHOULD ALL BE DONE ON HALLOWEEN NIGHT
    MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    IN A DARK FOREST
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    </evilLaughter>

Shingshangbingbang. I do like that word. That should be in the dictionary. :D

D'awwww. :D You seem like an awesome sister. :D I can't belive you actually do that. Does she get annoyed? Or does she enjoy it and laugh?

:D No you. :D

OH. OKAI. *puts you on fire again* You iz happy now, right? :DDD
    Well, your resources and resourcefulness both know no bounds, Queen.

It just lays out basic instructions for the golem, 'go here' or 'destroy this'. This one says to transport my voice and say where I am if someone melts the head.
    Arylett you're being an evil genius again! I will so tell my dad to do that! That will teach those math nerds to place all those silly and unecessary numbers into this world! Mwahahahah! Yeah, boys are very weird. It's a turn on, really. :3

OS Group Pictures! That sounds fun. :D Ooh, a surpirse! I love surprises! :D Very much!

O MI GAWD RAELY? :D Arylett, I love you. You are just to nice and awesome and you're like the sister I never had but I really want. :D

I love you moar. You're hilarious. :D
    Wow! Those are really good. (Even the doodles, haha.) It's cool that you gave her a fire typing as well. They must have taken a lot of time :) I like the beast form especially. It sort of reminds me of a wolf. Good job!
    The little metal bit, it's called a scroll because you mostly use paper. I used metal because it was easier to freeze water around it without smudging the ink.

In fact, this one was premade. *picks up*
    I will, don't worry <3

REVENGE - A dish best served cold. :D But yes, my dad will happily beat them up~ YOU EVIL MATH NERDS WITH YOUR 666'S AND ALL. D: Psh, boys love it.

I can make stuff that is SO EPIC THAT IT WILL RAWK. :D Oh, so it's voting? The anticipation! :D Alright, so you'll be drawing up trophies; okay! That'll be cool.

...Just make sure to make a trophy that has 'Best Gangsta Gurl Evar' on it. :D

GANGSTA AWESOMENESS <333
    EMPHASIS makes the world go round. I'll do it, maybe tomorrow. They might not be home, then.

Yes yes yes! My always happy, peppy cuteness will bring them to my door, and then my father will most likely murder them, seeing as he doesn't want me in a relashonship. :'3 But trust me - every boy loves man-easting hair <3

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAMDJDIMDJDEMFHEFNEFIEMFHARHARHAHRHAR! Make sure I win something. :D I want to be able to pet my ego~ <3 That's too bad that you won't be entering. :/ How are the awards going to work out? Are we going to get a picture or something?

Whyofcourse.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom