• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Đồng tâm làm giàu
    mu mới ra
    dịch vụ thành lập doanh nghiệp
    thue phong tro
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD8BWItJUn30PmzyHZkhCMA
    Hà Hải Địnhđược linh châu, thực lực của Hắc Ám Thần Điện quá mạnh mẽ, ngay cả Tứ Đại Thú Tộc và Tứ Đại Nhân Tộc lúc đó cũng không chống lại được, vì vậy ta đã thuyết phục Tứ Đại Thú Tộc và Tứ Đại Nhân Tộc còn lại liên thủ chống lại Hắc Ám Thần Điện, chúng ta bát đại thế lực liên thủ, nhanh chóng đánh bại Hắc Ám Thần Điện, cuối cùng Hắc Ám Thần Điện đã bị trọng thương, ta cuối cùng cũng đánh tới cửa điện, lúc đó mấy tên khốn kiếp thuộc Tứ Đại Thú Tộc lại lui bước, Hắc Ám Thần Điện khi đó mới tránh thoát một kiếp nạn.

- Sau đó ta quay trở lại Nhạc gia, ta biết nhất định Hắc Ám Thần Điện sẽ ngóc đầu trở lại cho nên muốn mang theo viên linh châu này rời Nhạc gia thì mới bảo vệ được Nhạc gia, nếu không Hắc Ám Thần Điện sẽ phái người tới đây cướp, ai ngờ mấy lão già ở đây không đồng ý, nói linh châu thiết yếu phải ở lại Nhạc gia, ta biết viên linh châu này có không ít chỗ tốt, nó có linh khí nồng đậm, hỗ trợ chúng tat u luyện, ít nhất tốc độ tu luyện cũng phải nhanh hơn gấp mấy lần.

- Về sau ta liền tức giận mang đi nửa bình đấu đế long mạch rời khỏi Nhạc gia, đồng thời hứa hẹn cùng với Nhạc Tề, ngày khác hậu nhân của ta tới Nhạc gia sẽ đánh bại hậu nhân mạnh nhất của Nhạc gia lúc đó thì viên linh châu phải để hậu nhân của ta mang đi.

- Sau khi rời khỏi Nhạc gia, ta ở trên huyền thiên Đại Lục lấy vợ sinh con, nhưng sau đó ta phát hiện, huyết dịch sau này ngày càng thưa thớt, cho dù phục dụng đấu đế long mạch tinh huyết cũng không mang lại nhiều hiệu quả, cho nên ta thu hồi đấu đế long mạch tinh huyết và truyền
    hey, idk if you're still around but I was thinking about getting back into the Safari Zone stuff and you still own half our shop and I think it's technically still open... so... anything you want to do with that?
    By the way, your profile picture is really cool. Is it from something?
    Eh, I've heard it described that way, the buckle of the Bible belt. There are so many churches in Tulsa it's amazing. There are 3 within a mile of where I live.

Haha, wow. And then I bet they have separate organizations for different denominations, all of which are much bigger.

Well, lets see. We went to some church in Ohio until I was 5, and then we moved to Oklahoma when my dad got offered a job at Oral Roberts University. We went to a baptist church until I was like in 5th grade. Aaaaand then my dad became a pastor and started a new church. It was non-denominational for a long time, but later joined the Vineyard, a young, trendy type organization of churches that started in like the 70's. Even though my parents are very religious, they are fairly liberal-minded. (My dad said in the last election for senator I think it was that he agreed with the democratic candidate on more issues but voted republican "because abortion and gay marriage are the most important issues right now".)

My parents are pretty open with ideas, as long as they fall under Christianity. My dad openly accepts evolution as a means by which God created life on Earth, for example. Recently though, I've had to be careful which of my philosophical views I mention around them. They're kind of pissed at my moral relativism.

When I was younger I loved to dream up things like what heaven would be like and how it would work, what our souls are and where they came from, and fun stuff like that.
    You look a lot like a friend I have. Do you happen to know/be Patrick Fitzsimmons?
    I don't not like it but I keep forgetting that you've changed your name so it's like

'who the hell's that, why do they have Zuu's avata... oh right'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom