• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Missile
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If he did in real life I would've posted in the "Fwee" thread too, Blade and Silver, it must be canon now xD

Yes! He is an odd, odd boy x3
    He lives in another state anyway x3

He's going to freak out when he sees your vm to him x3
    I'm listening to the link you gave me x] Thank you, I really do love dat song~
    Aww, why is da moonwalker sad D:?
    Not in real life x3 But it was still akward

Ooh! Blade's worried about that xD
    Thanks.

Um.. ahem.. yes... well.. um. Ok. </awkward>

Really, most people have singing ability. some people even have the natural talent to sing. you never know. Well, I can't dance. At all. glad you can, though.

<fine.> I did, for that month. It was boring, most of all.

and, um... MM + :D = :DDD

*hug* Oh, Happy three kings day, now. And happy new years day. JDAJOFKDANHVNDVPNKADNNVK:NLKVNKLSNVLKNVLKDSVNSDKLNSDFLKVSLDKNVLKDSNVDKSLNVKLSDNFVKLNJSLFDKFVFLNVIORINVLNRINVLIRNIVNIENVORENVIRNVVIN#3141592653589793238462 PI *hug*

Did you hear abou the four events going on? Almost all of them have to do with B/W. (I bet you'll probably finish it first, if you're not preoccupied with MJ.)
    X3
    I made a bad desicion sister!

Haha...GAH!! CAN'T KEEP A SECRET!! Last night was weird, confusing, and... and tingly! GAHH!! BLADE AND I KISSED!!! *shot* I'm sorry Mini!! *waits in corner for anger*
    Hw there, Mooncheetah! There, now we can fail epically together!

Chruggles sounds like a weird sort of... burrito drink. Like if you took a burrito and made it into a milkshake. I have no idea, my mind is... odd.

That sounds very badazz indeed. You'll have to show me one day, ahaha. Eyelined Moon! I'd probably trip in high heeled boots though. >: I'm not so skilled in that. It'd be cool though if you were dressed in this badass outfit and a guitar plays whenever you walk into the room. That's your theme. It's like DANOWNOWNOWNOWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAHZZZZZZZZZ. Oh, they'll close eventually! Become a Patienced Moon. OKAY FINE, YOU CAN HAVE HIM CONSIDERING YOU JUST USED HIM LIKE TWICE IN YOUR LAST MESSAGE! ...Yeah, they're... wow. These convos.

(I'm glad you did! Ahaha. I made it specifically with you in mind. And the OScars are FINALLY over! Whew! ;;Wipes sweat;;) Aaah, you win with the song puns. I can't remember any more songs that would fit in this situation.

XD Suffocating pitch-black area known as space. I giggeld at that.

And me too! Although I've been on the computer for 8 years... so... heh. Heh. Oh, I'm sure you don't! Although I wouldn't know. Good luck with the contacts though. I heard they're kinda a pain in the ass. ;;Prays harder and more badzzedly than you;; Ooh! I haven't heard that song. I shall have to listen to it soon. BUT YES, WE WILL ALL HOLD EACH OTHER'S HANDS AND BE EPIZ AND ACOM. (...Acom = Awesome for some reason.) And that he is, that Red. That he is. Oh! I'm gonna battle him very soon, finally, speaking of that. I finally finished training my team, so I'm ready. All at level 70! And that avvie will be very acom, nurhrhrrhaaaa~ YES S IS INFERIOR. AZHLEY IS THE BEST NAME EVER DO IT DO IT YEAAAAH!

OBJECTION BITCHSLAP! ...Aaah, it's fine. I'm pretty potty-mouthed myself.

Werewolf angel sounds like something out of a bad Twilight book, ahaha.

HEY! You already have :D as your boyfriend! Leave the ; to me!

Aah, I'm sure you'll do fine on your own! For me, it's ironic. My mom always tries to do everything for me.

MJCERBERUS: RAAAAGGGHHHH HEEE HEEE C'MON!

...Oh my.
    It goes sad face to frowny face to neutral face (left) to neutral face (right), then to smiley face and then happy face! =D
    ...did you have a crazy night? I did! Some weird stuff happened...I mean, nothing happened! Nope, nothing! Just being drunk...heheheh?
    Well, that's a pretty nice collection. Hoenn was my favorite region, too bad it was stolen :(

I am really excited about the new games though. March 6th is just 9 weeks away.

Do you have any PMD games? I've never played any of them, so I have no idea.
    Same as my Band Hero Game. Except when you play vocals you have to sing into the DS microphone. and it doesn't read voices that well. You can sing. Everybody can, with a little practice. ~<3

<only I kNOw NObody kNOws NOw.> It was horrible. a whole month without even so much as reading anything pokemon-related. *shudders*

It would be great to have a ghost that could scare any houseguests I had.

Oh sorry. Let me start out simply. RTB + MM = <3

*hug* Oh, I see. That is very confusing. Happy new years' eve eve, BTW.
    JDSKFJDS:KJF:KSDGJ:FKJG:SKDKASJDKFJSDGHKSJDFKSJDGHKDSJFEIJGIJ IJDISJFPEJOPJGGJIKDSJFJIEJFIJKAITJJIJDFJDSJOPPIEPIEPIEPIEPIE3.14PIE *hug* ^-^

Ooh, sazandora. I forgot about that one. I've succesfully managed at narrowing down 150-ish pokemon I want to about 40. But I. CANT. WAIT. MUCH. LONGER. GAH!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom