• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Karkat Vantas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I thought I was far behind but then I spotted the image you use for an avatar and, a few scenes later, a quote which I've seen before.
    did you get that insane ice this morning
    i literally tripped the moment i walked out the front door.
    Nidoran have large movepools. That owes to how the Nidoroyals also have ridiculously large movepools. Case-in-point: you could teach Nidoking Bubblebeam in R/B/Y.

I read some every morning. It helps shaking sleepiness off and all. I've already read a lot, and I'm already in Act 5 Act 2, but, I still think I'm far from catching up.
    Also, I've been reading Homestuck and holy clusterfuck the amount of references I suddenly get is amazing.
    TC: shut up.
    TC: I MOTHERFUCKINg TOLD YOU, THERE IS NO MORE SLIME.
    TC: there'S no tIMe for Sleeping.
    TC: I'VE BeEN ASLEEp TOO mOTHERFUCKin LONG.
    TC: it's TimE tO kIck uP sOme wiCkeD noIse.
    TC: IT's a MoTHerFUCKIn MiRaCLe

TC: WaIt I tHiNk I jUsT zOnEd ThE fUcK oUt ThErE, bRo.
    TC: LiKe WhAt ThE fUcK wErE wE eVeN tAlKiNg AbOuT?
    TC: hOnK :o)

( I kind of thought it was obvious.

Addressed the ref tryout thing, of course. )
    TC: DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, BEST MOTHERFUCKING FRIEND
    TC: i'm all chill in here.
    TC: SO MOTHERFUCKING CHILL.
    TC: just getting my wicked chill the fuck on here.
    TC: IT'S MOTHERFUCKIN DARK HERE, BROTHER.
    TC: honk.
    TC: AND SOON IT WILL BE DARK THERE, TOO.
    TC: kicking the wicked darkness all up in your shit.
    TC: AND THAT'S WHEN I THOUGHT I MIGHT PAY YOU A MOTHERFUCKING VISIT.
    TC: thought we might have a little motherfuckin chat.
    TC: JUST LIKE OLD MOTHERFUCKING TIMES, BROTHER.
    TC: honk.
    TC: HONK.

( How else would I have come up with that name for your scyther? )
    That's what I thought. But your pronoun is 'Kam' so I couldn't be sure. Thank you for the clarification.
    yessssssss :3

Not that I'm accusing you of "OMG STEALING MY SIG PIC" or anything (because that's really silly!), I'm just pointing out that we both have a shocked Karkat in either our avatar or sig~
    where making this

TRANSPIRE

wait i forgot i hate you because you're totally accusing me of being felt errr mafia which i totally am not
    Yeah, I've been having internet troubles lately, but they're fixed now, so I'll try to get to it ASAP. Be warned, though, I'm away from the 22nd to the 29th, so it might take a while.
    oh dear
    and the non-believers i mean non-mspa-readers would be all wtf
    ha

on a partly related note: i seriously want a smuppet of my own :U
    dat ass
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom