• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Silver
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No that way you must catch them but *throws rock into face*

And you spelled it right, I read it wrong.
    You changed the name. Anyway, are you on Pesterchum? If so, my name is aquaMarina. And it seems like you are, since doubleMobilizer sounds Pesterchummy...
    ̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰I just found something magical, o.o
    These little squiggles.
    Good. Have another Cookie *hits in face with cookie*

Tell me why I read that as MOST DEFIANTLY, besides my dyslexia
    Just checking, but do you really want to know? If you get this info, you can't ever tiebreak or anything.

Also, my friend's snivy is a male. :(
    Yeah... nowhere near to getting a ditto. But he did say he'll breed one for me if it's female, though! He kinda forgot its gender for some reason. :) Because they're all proud and stuff... I found him in the story. It's ridiculous.

:( That sounds terrible. I hope it lasts for a while.

...Sure. It couldn't hurt, right?
    Oh, you did? :D I just wish I could get a snivy, it would be perfect for Karkat, and I think I'll make Gamzee oshawott and I'll catch an unown bird thing and make it Sollux... but what could that free-ish zorua that enekoiru's offering be?

No, she just lost it. That would be just stupidly cruel to hide it. :( Speaking of Gatorade, that kinda happened to me once... my brother squirted it with a water gun. It was okay for a while, but it messed up the colors of the top screen. I think later it died of not being able to charge for some reason. :/

Mehbe. I guess it might not matter if I told you, since you're dead and all... but not over VM.

EDIT: What would be the best name for a male Zorua? Not entirely sure, but what about Equius?
    Still.

That sounds terrible. D: I had a warranty for my DS, but it actually got lost. :/ I wonder where my mom put it... but yeah, mostly warranties don't cover physical damage, unless you pay for them.

Writing flavor text for ice cream mafia! Sorry, but you probably won't like what happens.
    Hmm... Yup. I like this new style much more than before! :D
    (Oh, by the way, it's me, VASkorupi1997)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom