• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Karkat Vantas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• -- SquornshellousBeta [SB] began pestering KarkatVantas [KV] --

SB: Heeeeeeeyyyy Karkitty!
    SB: I thought I should mention to you that I'm reading Homestuck
    SB: Since it was from you that I heard of it first.
    SB: ...And... that's it really!
    SB: Bye!

-- SquornshellousBeta [SB] ceased pestering KarkatVantas [KV] --
    Unanticipated difficulties. Also laziness. But is should open up in the next couple of days.
    guess what

I got my karrablast. :D Also, stunfisk and shelmet aren't available until right before the seventh gym ):
    Oh yeah :D
    ah, i saw that but I'm planning to reset my account. Haven't been active. So rematch :D
    Postgame is lame because when you beat the game, you don't have a Hall of Fame Debut >.< so I still gotta beat the Elite 4...
    If this doesn't bother you too much...
    TIP 1: CHUMHANDLE
    You'll be lucky if you are on a Windows operating system, as WordPad can open the pesterchum.cfg file. Change the handle there, save the file, and start Pesterchum and type in the name, press ENTER(the key) and done!
    TIP 2: HELP! IT SAYS THE SKIN WON'T LOAD!
    In order to deal with this, first it may help to extract the files from the folder once you download it. Not needed, but may help. It helps to make one folder that says "pesterchum" with EVERYTHING in it for organizing. Uh, for this you really have to tell me exactly what it says.

So, yeah. If you ask me for help, as long as you're not bothered by my persistence, then I'll help.
    I could help. What part didn't work? Just tell me when to stop and give up already xD
    Hi. Have you downloaded Pesterchum? It works! For real! I heard about it from Terezi. If you do get it before you complain about me being intrusive, here's the download thread. Here you go! It works like Pesterchum.
    Yes, they should all be in your profile post in the data collection thread.

Not anymore. There won't be any changes made to it until whenever Bachuru uploads the release version I'm going to give her tonight. Which should hopefully be sometime tomorrow.
    Your voucher list includes one golett with the ability mold breaker. Golett doesn't get mold breaker. What ability did you want?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom