• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Also what exactly is your avatar? I love it~*

However I found it much cuter with the badly drawn Santa hat~*

Yes I read that thread I read many outdated threads~*

Aaand for some reason I like doing this~*
    Oh, I didn't realize you replied Dx I'll, uh, continue this.

CSS is harder, HTML is much simpler. XD
    Can you tell I haven't really worked on it for a few months? I haven't gotten any good ideas Dx

Because she didn't want to pay for my lessons :c Thing is, when we don't go to the lessons I get lazy and refuse to play my violin.
    I know HTML much better than CSS XD Although I could make some good designs c: Pokemon. Amd my other odd interests. I think we all like Pokemon~ And I play violin, but my mom stopped taking me to my violin lessons :c
    Yes. I have too manyhobbies/interests XD Like HTML/CSS, Pokemon (duh), anatomy, dogs, etc. I'm working on a website actually c:
    Uh...I'm bad with words. I've read several older threads with you in them, and wanted to talk to you...um...what do you like?
    Ah, I was wondering why you hadn't responded. I even thought to myself "did I post what it was I wanted to post?" and then I thought "oh, I guess she must be busy or something."

I know I shouldn't be but I can't help it. It's in my nature to worry excessively about things. :c I've been trying to calm down about it recently. I think I've gotten better in terms of paranoia, but it's always there.

Ugh, it seems like your situation went from bad to worse. :( You said you're sure that if you told her it would change your relationship permanently? Like, she wouldn't talk to you anymore?
    Oh, awesome, that's great. I have friends with crush troubles, too. One of my friends' crush is pretty much a dead-end so she's just pining in the dark, and another is being weird and superficial. My love life is going pretty well - my boyfriend is pretty awesome~. I'm still paranoid and nervous, though. :|

So... I hear you play trumpet. o:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom