• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Aletheia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's fun to sing that song while walking around school campus. We once had a teacher start laughing because of it. I actually love it xD. But it just reminded me of "Flowers".

Also, is that a "Cupcakes" quote for your user title?
    Yes, I have it. I mean for other things that aren't on it.

I use the emulators as well.
    I can also play my games on a USB Stick.
    Yeah, I've been hacked for a while. Unfortunately, I have a D3-2 drive, so I can't watch movies. I used to have an older drive (before I hacked my Wii), as I got it in early 2007. I had to send it to Nintendo due to it being faulty two years later, and they replaced it.
    Oh, I see! Adorable ending as ever. And ahaha, I've tried out the Korean Princess Makers. I believe I've played 3 and 4? I can't remember, it's been a few years.
    Ahaha, I was surprised you played the game too.

Cube is pretty funny too. I can't remember for the life of me if Princess Maker 2 also had a Marry Cube ending or not. D:
    Alright good. I guess my in-game knowledge is gonna play tricks on me when I try reffing.
    *facepalm* Well, is it too late to edit that? If it is, then oh well, lesson learned either way.
    LET US HOPE THAT BI- DEATH PENALTY WILL BE STOPPED FROM THAT PETITION

also hello.

LET'S HOPEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee
    Maybe you got a migraine because of all that partying you did last night. We can very clearly see that images were leaked of you with a lampshade on your head :p
    I WAS SO PISSED OFF IT WASN'T EVEN FUNNY

Of course I don't mind, I'll post another one. But first I need to create a very awesome arena.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom