• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Missile
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (yeey (and oooomgiosh -w-)

:(( and good night! Good luck with the espanyol!!! I WILL MISS YOU~!!!!! I LUFFFZ J00!!!)
    (yummmeeeh :D (ohhhhhhhhhhHHHHhHHHHh~~ >///<)

lol. it's a different song. I can't find a decent link to it tho :( )
    (I was eating dinnar so that is okay. (and OH YUS ~ aaah :x)

ITS SO MAGICAL YOU AND ME WE ARE ONE THE MOON AND SUN ITS SO MAGICAL YOU'LL SEE)
    (:DDD (let's go honeymoon again ;D)

FLUTTEERSHY YES. and APPLEJACK. and and aLll of them)
    You're welcome. If you're going to Old San Juan, ask your folks if you can go to the Bombonera for breakfast, Manolin for lunch (both are awesome restaurants) and go to Puerto Rican Arts and Crafts, my favorite things are these little ceramic birds they sell for $12.00.
    (OH WELL YOU MAY NOW KISS THE BRIDE *smooch*

FLEAVEROR pinkei pei faleivaro)
    Hey. Read you going to PR. I can teach you some Spanish.

Hello= Hola (OH-la)
    Goodbye= Adios (AH-diohs)
    Please= Por favor (por-FAH-vor)
    Thank you= Gracias (grah-SEE-ahs)

I won't be in PR from tomorrow to the 18th, maybe we could see each other and not notice. PS there's a pic of me in Behind the avatar.
    (YOUMAYNOW wait where's teh ministration judge.

FOREVER. frever. fever. PINKIEP IE IS SKINCK ONO)
    (yussss. we must. commemorate this by getting marreid AGAIN.

FOREVER FOREVER FOREVER >:D yay pinkei)
    (It is okay, you are still my waifu~

AAAH you are in mah hearrrrto forevar)
    (sorry real life dragged me away again BUT I AM SO GLAD THAT YOU LOVED IT <3 you're wlecome :D

yay I love to make you smile because you make me smile AH~ <3)
    Yeah D: Luckily the guests came and went at almost regular intervals, and didn't crowd the house and yard P:

Yeah! It's an Asus, it's got like 6 gb of ram and a shitton of hard disk space! It was already on sale but we still got some off because both me and my sister got one P:
    It can even decently run Mafia II, so we don't have to use our mom's comp for it :O

Awh D: You gotta save some money or something, you can get pretty good stuff at relatively low prices if you know where to look O:
    (:D Happy to save you at any point in tiiime <3 And oh, you poor poor thing D: Try THIS on for size!

:3 :D

They are when you're my sisSTAR and he he you rock and <3 <3 <3)
    (x3

<3 :D

awawawawawawasuremono~ xD May today have been a lovely cacophany of amazingness I heart you with all of my love XD)
    (sorry, the world distracted me for a minute)

(:3 <3

*goodnightyglomp~* I havta go sleep now ;~; good night and have a good day :D)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom