• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Vladimir Putin's LJ

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh my god he's so cute. <3 I went on Google to find more pics and developed a new crush.
    instate a law that says old members can have new accounts if they aren't total twats

(i assume you know who I am)
    Hehe, I've loved him ever since he was the guy who narrated my Harry Potter tapes (back in the day where we had tapes, even!).
    I agree that he could stand to loose some weight, though. Everyone on TV seems to be either dangerously underweight or dangerously over :/
    Haha, I thought it might.
    I blame excessive amounts of Fry and Laurie/Jeeves and Wooster/QI for my current obession with the lovely man :)
    Waha!

OLD MUSIC SHALL PREVAIL!

I'm like a super- crazy Bowie fan; he's pretty much my hero...
    *I have a stock pile of starnge and random heroes, like, say, Sonic Boom, Muai Mallard, and Axe Hand Morgan... XD*

Anyway, YESH LOOK HEEM UP YEAH!
    I have two records *Changes one and two* and two "Best of" compellation Cd's from various dates... My goal is to get all his records of which their are about ten, I think...

Let's see... I like, uh, all the music he did from "Labrynth" which was actually written by some guy called "Trevor jones"... I like "I'm Afraid of Americans", of which Nine Inch Nails wholly and totally copied their 'unique style'... XD

I like "The Man Who Sold the World", which was originally written and performed by him, though Nivana stole it and got all the credit... XS

I like "Space Oddity" of course... who doesn't?

Also, Sorrow, Daimond Dogs, The Prettiest Star, Alladin Sane, John I'm only Dancing, Ziggy Stardust *OF COURSE*, Velvet Goldmine *is really sweet*, and my all time favorite has got to be...

Oh! You Pretty Things

Yep.

Here;
    http://www.google.com/musica?aid=d1wLcsOrUO&sa=X&oi=music&ct=result
    That might help.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom