• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Squornshellous Beta

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I never use semi-colons, ironically. Except for actions. But I spam the commas ALL OVER.

Just recently, I was up all night drawing something. Hours and hours and hours. The drawing was a picture of myself. So I'm pathetic AND self-centered.
    I'm still wondering how you can do that.

And it fails totally when it does work

Don't! It's not your fault that she decided to do that. :c
    Surprising that it needs to rest sometimes while you never seem to have to rest >>

Fucking human nature, how does it work?

:C
    Then why did it only work after I did that.

Why can't we humans just make sense?

:c
    Told ya it would work.

Human nature is so odd

That only makes things worse for you :c
    Might as well try!

Especially since they rarely see me, so for some reason the obsession is even greater.

Well. It's good you talked to her, crappy that she's still anorexic :c
    Shall I bang it over the head with a stick to make it stop derping?

I'm not overtly fond of my 2 neices and nephew either. They all are obsessed with me for some reason >_>
    Let us never forget how much it derped a couple days ago.

I'm unsure whether that is good or bad, honestly.
    Hopefully it stops freaking out soon.

It's good, unless my neice tries to screw with my game systems/computer. Then it's bad. And yes, I'm an uncle. I'm actually an uncle 3 times over since all 3 of my sibilings(2 sisters and 1 brother) have one kid each.
    Well, that sucks. =/

Oh yeah, my brother, his wife, and my 1-and-a-half year old neice are down here for the week.
    Yeah, yeah I know. I do the hit/miss, secondary effects, crit, etc. things before actual damage/energy calcs. I just forgot to do them this time >_>.

Yes I use Kratos' calcs
    Thanks! I'll try to send them over later, although I think I forgot to do the damage calcs >>. I did do the hit/miss, crit, and secondary effects RNG, though.
    Blegh, would you mind posting a couple reffings for me if I send them to you? They would be in multiple parts due to my PS3's character limit, but I'm sure you can patch them back together
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom