• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Missile
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• PEW PEW.

8( I am disappoint.

Is he okay with you shipping yourself with multitudes of video game characters/forum members? 8D
    (Eeee thanks it really is. x3)
    I know. I've gotten so close to him too, I asked if as soon as he got back and he got the chance if he could tell me how things were. I can't text him or anything cuz his phone isn't global and I miss him and feel bad for his family. I just hope everything is okay and they're alright.
    MISSILE. PEW PEW.

Not enough fire. Never enough fire.

OKAY but um I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop out of this OT6. I have a girlfriend now, you see. 8(
    ...actually I should make a Fwee Thread post about her sometime hrml.
    ;D

(of course <3 you're always a winnar to me, sisSTAR <3)

PPS: *glompity*
    And that makes me happy in my whooole body <3 (and yes, I do mean my /whole/ body ;D)

MAYBE I DOMAYBE I DONT BUT I MISSEDOU AND " AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY ANDAHDJFIOEWUJFRKEJ HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART *GLOMP* *HUG* *GLOMPHUG* *LOVE* *MISSES* *HUG* *KISSES*
    HEHE :DDD that makes me happy. in my heart. (and maybe just a little in my livers >> <<)

I HAVE TO AGREE TO DISAGREEEEEEEEEEN <333333333 <333333333333333333333333 <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 *CHOCKES** *HUGS EVEN SOSOSOSOSOOSOS SOSOOSO SOOSOS OS OSO OSOSO OSO OSO OSOS SOOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOSOSOSOOSOS MUCH TIGHTER BECAUSE I MISSED YOU SO MUCHCHCHCHCHCHHC*
    KAY FARADAY-DALAYAY FOREVERGAY (gay as in happy of course)

you are you are you are adkslajfiesfgjkjnfdkgkf HORAY I MISSED YOU SO MUCH OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOMOGMOGMOGMOG *hugs sooo so sos os oso soso sosooso tight*
    Yeah P:

O:

That's cool! I can feel your pain, because my old HP notebook was pretty much the biggest waste of electricity ever for most of the time! :U Just try to cope with it and it'll be even more delicious to get a shiny new one :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom