• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Missile
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• woof!

Came back a while ago, had fun C: There was a cool thunderstorm and the view was amazing and we went swimming and afbasanjkl
    Only non-cool thing that happened was that my Guardian Signs save file got deleted (I have a backup copy from a while ago but now I gotta do a crapload of those wireless missions againnnn)
    MiniMiniMiniMiniMini

I must get out of that habit D:

Let's see...You said to call you Ashley before right :o? I shall start doing that as long as I'm not mistaken :D
    ruff!

Pretty good! We're gonna go to this cottage we rented from some people we know this Friday, and although it isn't that far from where we live, the place is unfamiliar enough to be interesting to explore P:
    GUESS WHAT I HAVE GHOST TRICK missile is awesome.
    I haven't played much though I must play lots more ghost trick.
    (MEEP! I'm sorry! I needed to go so I'm sorry D:)

ah :D SO CUTE! (and aww, I'm so sorry >: )

ilu5!!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!!

*puts on Equestria Girls* *boogie*

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPS: PRINCESS DERPY (muffin) <333333333333333333333333333333333
    It's alright, it's not like it's your fault. I'm sure we'll find some other way of contacting him.
    If I had a dawgy, it would be a missle-breed dawgy <3 (I'm a cat person though ^^;;)

ilu 3!!!

MARACAS :D (>o ^.^ )>o

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPS: PRINCES CELESTIA (idk!) <333333333333333333333333333
    Well, we weren't able to leave because our flight got cancelled. =/ So I have no idea what's happening to my relative.
    oh my gosh <3

aaaah sorry <3 ^^; ilu

~*o*~

(horrayar <3 <3)

PPPPPPPS: *my oh my what a wonderful day :D* <33333333333333333333333333333333333
    <3 lol YAAAAY~ I like it :D and combined with your new atavar it's just aaaah <3

<3 Aww, you're welcome :) Any time ^^ I'm so glad I can make you happy, you don't even know <3

;3

(You too~ winnar sistars forevar <3)

PPPPS: *glompity dodah, glompity ay* <3333333
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom