• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Zhorken
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have it fade as the Pokémon takes damage from its new love interest, but moves like captivate and charm would make it last longer, yes. Stronger attacks (like earthquake or solar beam) would knock it down in severity quicker.

I treat the effects of captivate similar to attract, but it would be slower to wear off, and would probably still linger even after the effects of attract fade.
    Hey there, not sure if you're up to posting commands yet, but just giving you a quick reminder about this battle.
    ... Why do I feel so guilty? D:

Anyways, can I read your reffing (if you haven't deleted it yet)? I need to compare mine with one done by someone who actually knows what they're doing :P
    ... D: Umm... you could do the rest of the battle? Or would you like the money from that reffing? Sorry about that, it's just that I didn't think someone would take something a year old.
    Hey! It's not quite DQ time yet, there're still a few more days, but I just wanted to make sure you'd noticed that I'd reffed the next round of your battle with uv. Boardfail was involved, and I thought I'd gotten it to update properly but maybe I didn't and I figured I'd check.

(sorry for taking so long, ugh. I don't know where my head's been lately.)
    Um...

I think that Mawile vs. Me is going to hit DQ time tomorrow.

Just reminding you, thanks.
    !!! Oh my gosh I'll comment further when I'm not really late for school but aaaaa that's so cute ♥
    For the record, it's been said at some point that, in ASB, each 1+ in a stat affects 1% to 2% (depending on the referee) of the respective damage. So a Swords Dance would give all physical attacks 2%/4% extra damage.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom