• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Coroxn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Agreed on the practice writing part. And that is actually pretty convenient! Although I disagree with some of your choices(Saix is a Primeape due to the sheer rage they are known for, Kairi a Beautifly, and Riku an Umbreon, Axel an Arcanine), I agree with most of them.

Yes, I do write them. I haven't really posted most of them, though. The one I have is actually based in the universe of Santic, just in the future.

(Oh yeah, and beware of the typos in your website-there were quite a few of them on that page.)
    Blegh, I think you're going to need to get an E-ref for your battle. I just...never seem to get in the mood to ref your battle for some reason =/.
    You'll just have to find that out for yourself. :P I'm not saying anything. I said I'd be posting tommorow, so yeah.
    Yes, I've thought of this. It is the player's choice to evolve the Pokémon. They don't HAVE to evolve them if they CAN. But if they want to, then they want to. Logic be damned. If level up was specific to the character, then nobody would want to start a new character. It'd be a hell of a lot more complicated for me to manage as well, giving out experience to separate characters and such.
    Yeah the DID getting confused with Schizophrenia is really common, mostly due to lack of knowledge about either disorder. No problem. :3
    ZOMG YOUR PROFILE! I can see it now! :D

By the way, keep up the really good posts for Santic. It desperately needs them right now in order for it to be kept alive.
    um hey I saw your character here and just wanna tell you

That name is probably not a good idea. At all.

and Schizophrenia IS NOT more than one personality, it is characterized by hearing voices, hallucinations, depression, lack of motivation, and occasionally violence (though that's rare). You're thinking of Dissociative identity disorder.

Sorry to bug you but that's one of my major pet peeves.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom