• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Espeon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 15:16:22 <@Viki> ... hee, Ted and Aldo's other unite being learned has Aldo try to shake hands with Ted, Ted walks offscreen, Frederica sighs.
    15:16:36 <@Viki> as opposed to Ted just stepping away a little and turning around.
    14:25:23 <@Viki> ... bahahahaha
    14:25:41 <@Viki> the animation for their unite being learned is Aldo walking over to Ted
    14:25:49 <@Viki> offering a hand to shake
    14:25:53 <@Viki> ... Ted stares at him and walks away.
    Oh gods I forgot about this

01:58:53 <@Viki> wow ted a+ dialogue: "They're going to let us live, meaning... they're not going to ... let others live? What's going on here?"
    ted has a higher magic stat than jeane btw this is absurd

and then after the boss battle he passes out and Lino goes to help him and Lazlo stands there and then Leknaat pops up to yell at the fog ship guide

00:57:29 <@Viki> Haha, Ted did a loony toons 'don't fall until you look down' thing. TONE BREAK.

01:09:48 * Viki ... barges into Ted's room and accosts him repeatedly.
    01:10:04 <Viki> "Please ... don't mind me..." and Aldo walks right outside his room for whatever reason
    01:10:11 <Viki> (because he's a creepy stalker, that's why)
    01:10:59 <Viki> ... oh, dear, Aldo's changed his regular line from "Hi, sir Lazlo!" to "Ted... I don't know how to say this, but ... he seems troubled..."
    01:11:15 <clover> regul-- oh
    01:11:43 <Viki> DON'T WORRY, TED, I'LL RESCUE YOU BY HAVING YOU IN MY PARTY /ALWAYS/
    01:12:02 <Viki> he will never be alone
    01:12:03 <Viki> ever
    01:12:40 <Viki> ...
    01:13:09 <Viki> i'm sort of amused that my stepdad usually puts ted and aldo in his party
    01:13:22 <Viki> they get a unite. it's not very good, but it's a unite.

they also get an incredibly creepy bath sequence. Aldo is creepy:
    19:54:20 <@Viki> I don't have Ted yet, so Aldo doesn't have anyone to follow around like a creeper.
    20:38:02 <@Viki> oh huh I can recruit Aldo now
    20:48:25 <@Viki> ah, there you are, Aldo. "What am I doing here? Oh, dear. I don't know, either. I got separated from my companions a while back and now... I know. You guys came aboard a ship, right? Well, how about you guys let me on board?" "Certainly." "R-really? Yes! I'll finally be able to get off this island now!! Farewell, birds! Farewell, beasts! I'm sure we'll never meet again! ... Now let's go. I, Aldo, am not a man to forget his gratitude."

Haha, Ted's joining-the-party quip is "How much longer will this last?" FOR THE REST OF THE GAME, PUNK 8D
    00:32:34 <@Viki> why is Lino here anyway
    00:33:02 <@Viki> the fog ship guide sounds terrible
    00:33:17 <@Viki> I think the voice actor burped all of his lines
    00:34:14 <@Viki> "[I don't want to stay here all my life! | If I stay here, my life will never end?]" first one duh
    00:34:31 <@Viki> ... I think the fog ship guide has tentacles.
    00:34:38 < Ewan> ..
    00:34:45 < Ewan> it's a ship full of dildo zombies
    00:34:47 <@Viki> "WHAT DID THOU SAY. Oh, Ted."
    00:34:49 < Ewan> and also there are now tentacles
    00:35:28 <@Viki> and then Ted makes a speech while still trying not to cry
    00:35:34 <@Viki> he has soooooo much angst
    00:27:20 <@Viki> oh no! TWO zombie dildos!
    00:28:02 < Ewan> !!
    00:28:31 <@Viki> man I am so glad I brought Kika as my non-Lino party member
    00:28:39 <@Viki> given that Ted is currently not being useful
    00:28:58 <@Viki> ... actually, given that Ted currently doesn't have his Soul Eater somewhere accessible, he's more useful not in my party.
    00:29:07 <@Viki> he left it in his other right hand.
    00:29:31 <@Viki> "Have you not lost much because of the Rune?" ted sounds like he's about to cry.
    00:29:45 <@Viki> "[But I shouldn't run away from it. | ... | It's given me so much though.]"
    00:29:50 <@Viki> pick my option
    00:30:04 < Ewan> I want to say 2It's given me so much though"
    00:30:08 < Ewan> because it can be sexualised
    00:30:18 <@Viki> it's given lazlo things like exile and the knowledge that he'll probably not see his next birthday
    00:30:28 <@Viki> well, he wouldn't see his next birthday anyway; he doesn't know when it is
    00:30:30 <@Viki> but still
    00:30:32 < Ewan> that's a thing!!
    00:30:37 < Ewan> "..."
    00:30:42 < Verne> i liked to answer with '...' to everything when i played okage
    00:30:47 < Ewan> why does Ted have multiple right hands
    00:30:48 < Ewan> oh
    00:30:49 < Ewan> well
    00:30:56 < Ewan> "But I shouldn't run away from it."
    00:31:12 <@Viki> he doesn't; he just currently has his rune sealed or something
    Oh, gods. I got to the Fog Ship in my suikoIV file, right.

Ted's voice acting is incredibly whiny. Also he is badly dressed.

So Ted's leading Lazlo down a long, dark passage, right. And there are random encounters! Some of them are skeletons.

Some of them are giant glowing dildos.

00:21:19 <@Viki> "Your curse ... the Rune of Punishment... Do you ever wonder, 'Why me?'" hey ted i've heard pot helps with depression
    00:21:52 <@Viki> does Lazlo respond "As long as I don't pass it on..." or "I do sometimes, but..."
    00:21:57 <@Viki> first one sounds like he's got an std
    I've had a cold lately and have been putting all the energies into Suikoden nerdery. ALL THE ENERGIES. ALL OF IT.

I found some Flik cards (this one french site has basically all of the tcg, it's amazing) and made you a crappy icon!!

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/68/148o.jpg valeria http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/4440/150odv.jpg flik http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/4566/159rt.jpg vincent

NAME CHARACTERS AND I WILL LOOK THROUGH JUNK
    somebody with a bunch of suikoIV and Tactics art uploaded also had this uploaded:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom