• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

EvilCrazyMonkey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• if there's a better avatar than yours, here or anywhere on the internet, i havent seen it yet
    Hi. Dunno if you noticed but I took your ASB battle against Bobino 4 days ago, so I'll need to know what you're sending out by tomorrow.
    Happy Birthday!

It's an Evil Crazy Monkey!

Um... um...GAH! YOU KNOW AS WELL AS I DO THAT I CANNOT PROVE YOU WRONG.

Murder? Is it really long or something? What do you guys do in swim team? You have races and stuff, right?
    Oh snap, no you didn't! NUH-UH, GURLFRIEND! D<

Freezing, eep, it sounds strenuous. ;;Out of shape;; Unfortunately, I don't know what the 100yd breaststroke and the 200yd individual medley are. Are those hard to do?
    D< How DARE you steal my thunder? ;;Jumps out of a giant pie;; Ahahaha! NOW I PLOT AGAINST YOU.

Ooh, swim practice? That sounds fun~ :3
    Ahahaha, but it's fun doing crazy stuffety stuffs~ ;;Jumps out of cake again;; Peekaboo!

But grr, school. Sucks, hmm? I have to go back tommorow again to that place. Hate it, hate it, hate it. Has your school already started?
    YOUR SOUL VITAMINS ARE VERY HUNGRY.

YES.

Surprise? Ah okay! ;;Gets inside of a cake and jumps out;; SURPRISE! How was that? Surprising, hmm? You NEVER saw it coming, never I say!
    Ahahahaha! Hello there! CONVERSING IS GOOD FOR YOUR SOUL VITAMINS. YES IT IS.

What is it that you would like to know about Arylett? Hmm? ;;Gets out Arypedia;;
    Really? I'm very sorry then, but other then that, I don't know what to tell you. xD
    I mean you could wait for me to change my username, and you can change yours, but I'm sure more then a dozen people would be confused on who's who.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom