• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• This is going to sound mildly silly and awkward, but thanks for making Brave New World. Should revive the RP board a bit and provide some fun~

...And yeah. I've missed RPing on tCoD. Like usual.
    Same. Still, I hardly know anyone these days.
    Mario Kart 7 is awesome, by the way.
    *NOT MIA* Thank you! I think I did, but I can't remember. Ah, the shift key!
    Sure, I guess. It fits nicely, actually, Angel thought before about finding a 'certain Carracosta...' so it all comes together pleasantly. What would you suggest? Angel isn't orphanage-burning material, but he could totally ice a guy if he was disrespected.
    I don't know. He's currently kicked out of the RP, sadly, but maybe he'd still want to participate. I'll ask.
    Do you have an account on TV Tropes? Skyman, Coroxn and I have been contemplating making a page. We could probably rope Arylett in too, so if we have a few more I think that would be enough.
    Yeah. Leo's intentions would have struck Jin hard. He probably would have doubted many things for a period of time afterwards.
    Then Hailey would have most definitely gone deep into depression due to lack of positive response.

If I remember the situation clearly, I think he would feel sympathy and guilt, though attempting to still somewhat lead the group.
    So his reaction would be..?

Jin, knowing his nature, would have kept prying. Despite his energetic attitude, he really felt responsibility for the group.
    How so?

Jin's response would depend on Emile's. If Emile reacted coldly, Jin would be irate. At this point, Jin would have formed a very strong (but not romantic) bond with Hailey.

(Ugh. I hope we get a working conputer soon so that I can RP again. It was so fun ;; )
    Shame I had to withdraw from Sanctic. Hailey was supposed to confess her love to Emile ;;
    Heyello, Exo. Just a quick question about Leo, for a dastardly plan of mine. Does your ditto have the Ability Limber, or Imposter? Limber allows him to avoid paralysis, Imposter allows him to immediately transform into any Pokémon in the vicinity. My character, Sayne, has Trace, so he could copy Imposter and transform into any nearby Pokémon-which could be interesting, RP-wise... Just a thought. Still, it's your call, don't build your character around me.
    That's fine. I hope the RP can get itself back on track... what with the leaving of Stormecho and the fact that so many people are inactive and about to get removed by my activity check!
    Good-don't want any odd plot holes this early into the timeskip. We'll save those for later =P.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom