• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

fresh fruit for Adol

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'd love to play Dark Souls, God Hand gave me an attraction to balls-bustingly hard games (Except for I Wanna Be the Guy, but that's a whole other story).
    That's a shame, it seems like great games don't get enough attention. I'm not saying mainstream games are bad, but there are great games that just slip under the radar. Asura's Wrath is an example I can name off the top of my head. And Dragon's Dogma looks cool, but a ton of my friends refuse to buy it because they think it's a Skyrim ripoff. I just hope that Xenoblade's sales pick up in a few days.
    In a few days, I should be getting that Xenoblade game. I was going to pass it over, because I was thinking "Hoo boy, another generic JRPG", but after reading two articles about it on GameInformer, I'm starting to really want it.
    This would be a good time to get a Wii, wouldn't it? :/

I wouldn't be surprised if Last Story/Pandora's Tower came next.
    Zero is such a badass character! I wish I had the Mega Man Zero games. And while most hate it, I loved his Net Navi incarnation the most of any of his appearances. I love the slight beastly look of Zero.EXE.
    So true, I rarely see people fight without one of those guys on their team (Or Dante, Deadpool, Akuma, and on rare occasions, M.O.D.O.K and Super Skrull). What are your favorite characters to play as? My main team is Dr. Doom, Hsien-ko, and Viewtiful Joe, but I also like playing as Felicia, Spider-Man, Dormmamu, Haggar, and Trish.
    I like how Nemesis' playstyle is, but I'm kinda scared of using him and being labeled cheap since people whine about him being Capcom's answer to Sentinel.
    Dude, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 looks great! Unlike most people, I'm quite happy with the new fighters (I cried tears of joy when Nemesis, Hawkeye, Ghost Rider, and Phoenix Wright were announced).
    lol Ben-to. There are a lot of goofy shows this season, but I laughed my ass of when reading the synopsis. I've been hearing good things about this though. Doesn't seem like my kind of anime, but I may give it a whirl.

And lol, Doujin Style. :/ Too big for my tastes. Thanks though.
    Guilty Crown is visually and audibly amazing, and Mirai Nikki is demented. =p

Btw, you know of any good anime forums? Preferably a small one, since I've had no luck with the bigger ones. ><
    I'm actually slowly reentering myself into the anime community. It's been more than a year since I watched anime, and now I'm trying to get back into it. Mostly becuase Fate/Zero is airing, but there are some others I'm interested in as well (Guilty Crown, Mirai Nikki, Kimi to Boku, and some others that have finished airing like Katanagatari).
    lol, I guess I don't. =P But yeah, I just finished the first episode not too long ago and I am thoroughly impressed. Shaping up to be much better than FS/N. And the summoning scene was nothing but sheer awesomeness.
    kk, look for Erif888, or something along those lines. All I really have is Blazblue, MW2, Demon's Souls (which I'll gladly destroy you in), and some other FPS games for multiplayer.

Oh, and it's October 4th. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom