• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eta Carinae
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, Ampharos, don't undersell your candy. It's worth at least 75, maybe even up to 100 if you really go at it/someone else offers a candy.
    Okay, so maybe not because the gift exchange just ended, but at least 75.
    Hmm, he got the two EXP from that battle; are you saying he was supposed to get three?
    "Because as long as he keeps ordering to do nothing, he can't die. Dopple doesn't have enough energy to knock him out via health. We're sort of in a stalemate."

even if nothing x 3 cost no energy, substitute (10%) ~ heal bell ~ toxic is a victory, albeit with failure chances all over the place.
    Heyyyy, you wouldn't mind getting a Flaaffy for Christmas even though you have a Mareep already, riiiiight? (especially if it has a sig attribute?)
    I'm actually sort of angry at myself, but also trying to hold on to the idea that it might not work. Of course, I've seen places where it's worked before, but hush!
    Just so you know, the experience for your battle against Coroxn has been posted. Even though it doesn't look like it, because of that weird forum glitch.
    You'd like your Flaaffy....to...?

Anyway, yes, I do. It's been months. I'd quite like to see the back of this battle.
    If the question were, "How do I ask her", the answer would be, "by phone". Just slip it into a conversation somewhere near the end. I suppose you think that the "Cory, is that you?" that would precede it would be too awkward?

However, you asked "when", so I answer "when she's in a good mood".
    Just ask her for it; in person would be best. If you don't ask her for it first, and you send her an e-mail, she's going to sort of think of you as some sort of a stalker XD

And as for awkwardness, it's just a temporary horrible feeling that goes away within a day, at the very most. Regret lasts a lifetime.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom