• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Jolty
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i'm looking at the light mightyena topics right now (it was her mom coming in and saying "she's not allowed to be with nidokingu" and everyone flipped their shit) and this was all over the course of december 2 2004 whereas
    "since 30th november 2004" was in deretto's sig :p
    so hey i was looking through some posts in the forum discussion board where a bunch of old members reminisced about things
    in one of the posts someone said that someone didn't pay purplekecleon for a commission and all this drama happened and you said you and that person were the first ~forum couple~ but that wasn't deretto, was it, because you and deretto happened after the light mightyena incident... who was it then? this is gonna bother me haha
    I was looking through my old-ass posts on the invisionfree forums and cringing at how fucking unbearable i was back then and I saw that and was like oh my god nostalgia
    I DUNNO YOU COULD HAVE SUFFERED A SEVERE HEAD INJURY IN THE LAST THREE YEARS. THAT'S HOW LONG IT'S BEEN
    No. Your point was that I'm apparently not up-to-date on my unoriginal, lame terminology, and I think you were trying to feel big and clever by putting the newbie down. How do you feel at night knowing that someone thinks you're a total jerk?

Oh, wait. You don't care at all. Looks like it's unanimous.
    The word was coined before the internet, so the counter-argument that you might as well say that you can't call anything on the internet a meme is more valid than your own assessment. Read that dictionary definition I threw you again, and look at the 'origin of the word' on that very page for the proof.

Or are we going without proof and letting this pointless argument devolve into childish 'no you can't yes you can' bickering? At this point I honestly wouldn't put it past you.
    '[enter thing/person/organisation here] called and said they wanted their [item] back' isn't a meme that's been repeated over the internet by the Hivemind until it loses all meaning?
    You really used a meme to tell me that my meme was unoriginal? Seriously? Do you think you're cool, rebellious and original now?

So how's your day been? Good, I hope.
    it was a million things lmao

thank you C: YOU ARE PRETTY MAGNIFIMALICIOUSCENT YOURSELF
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom