• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

bulbasaur
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Checked. Also I have given up on telling you guys not to call me adorable.

Isn't it amazing :D Mai and I told you you wouldn't be disappointed! And don't worry, there are only 17 chapters; you're at 12 at least right? Shouldn't take all that much longer.

Uhhh. My Black City is dead, haha. But if you were referring to something else then sure, go ahead.
    I hope the me IRL lives up to your internet expectations :P

I brought my DS and Black version, though I hope you don't mind if I throw EV trained, IV bred, lvl 100s at you.

Also shush.
    Ohhh.

... ... :D :D :D

That chapter was actually the most difficult one for me, but. :D Carry on.
    I enjoy watching people go on like this but I'm not sure what to say. Hrk. Go on a couple chapters so I can see how you explode!
    Judging by how you put the word "evidence" in quotation marks, I assume you don't believe that happened. Correct?

And yeah, that was what I meant.
    Have you seen
    yet?

(Posting in spoiler tags is useless for you, but think of the stalkers!)
    We stopped taking the I-5 after Eugene, as we decided to see the coast. We ended up getting to Eureka, California for the night, which was kind of a lame town. We went through San Francisco yesterday, which was awesome until we got horribly lost in San Jose. Now we're in a hotel in Monterrey, California, and we're planning to be in LA by this evening.
    What happens in serious biz stays in serious biz right?

It's like Las Vegas except it's really not a secret cause everyone can see it and stuff, BUT IT NEVER HAPPENED, RIGHT?
    Well she's adorable to me because I adore her very much. D: And her flight was delayed?? What's her flight number and stuff /stalk.
    I forgot to mention thanks for the help. Also! I probably won't be talking to Blazy in a while so when you meet her tell her I miss her! :o Thanks!!
    If I am hiding behind my sleeves, sure.

Also isn't it past 11 there? Didn't you say you always put things off after eleven? Tsk.
    (nevermind that it's 2 here! well I'm going now anyway.)
    But surely it should've been a stray from a /set/ of watercolours? And white is a very important colour! Why would it stray from a set?

augh what no you really know the best ways to get on my nerves don't you DD<
    (haha don't worry I won't throw a fit or anything. I'll probably just be torn between indignation and amusement)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom