• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ulqi-chan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well,
    since I'm on school break
    which I needed
    I'm supping good. I did nothing. Yet*.

*irrelevant, ain't gonna do anything
    ...Nya.
    *pets your head*

I have a question: Where'd you get 'meep' from?
    (I said 'Nya' in real life yesterday. I was super-embarrassed.)
    Nope, neither of them have shown up yet.
    Also, ATEMMY ATEMMY ATEMMY ATEMMY ATEMMY.
    what have you done
    you've created a monster
    augh

I'm okay, I guess. Anything incredibly new in your life?
    Yep. You courrupted me, you son of a blee blob. Tho, I mostly watch to hear my Atemmy's voice.
    ...still feels taboo, though.
    ALSO. How are you?
    So, the forum exploded.
    Kaiba sounds like Brock from Pokemon.
    My next username will be 'Atem's Girlfriend'.
    I saw Yami Marik in the opening sequence of YGO the other day and almost peed myself.

What's going on with you?
    (Japan)
    Um, if you can give me your arm then...

(Germany)
    That sounded a bit awkward...
    Two more inane Zombie questions for Momento Mo-bricked.
    (Let's hope it doesn't die nobody's posted in two days).
    Can Zombies breath underwater? Some Zombies have it that way, like Max Brook's zombies, which are Perpetual Motion Monsters.

And is their blood very contagious? Like if James killed one with an umbrella, held the umbrella so the blood from the zombie was on his hand, and then, scratched the inside of his mouth or something-would he get infected? Or is it just the bacteria in the mouth that do the infecting?
    (Japan)
    ...I'll go get the machine.
    *walks off*

(Germany)
    Ulqi... I want you to know... I trust Japan's abilities. He took care of me, after D-Day... It really helped.
    (Japan)
    I... I think I can make it smaller, so that we won't scan anything but your arm.

(Germany)
    *worried*
    (Japan)
    It won't hurt, Ulqi. I promise.

(Germany)
    Und I'll be here the whole time. I promise.
    (Japan)
    Have you ever had a CAT scan, Ulqi? It's a lot like that. The tox scan won't hurt at all.

*pretends to be smarter than she is because she watches House every once in a while*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom