• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Harlequin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oh yeah, it sounds like a really good experience to have - very exciting! also happy birthday wheeeey :D
    will do, thank you! :D yes my exams were a-okay, are you all done with yours? (the sweet freedom that comes with post-exams bliss can never be understated aghh)
    hi hi hi so I may have been enormously flaky in responding to your kind LGBTclub/PotterSoc invitation - I'm actually back home now but I just wanted to say thanks for the invites! ... and if I end up disappearing for another few months then have a super summer etc. :)
    http://forums.dragonflycave.com/showpost.php?p=592438&postcount=10

Um could you please edit this! Just because someone's writes doesn't mean the someone has to be a boy or a girl :c
    i don't understand how he even exists. like how can you be adorable and talented and ridiculously hot all at once?? NOT FAIR.
    WELL KIND OF i liked the duran duran mash-up the best but i have a huge soft spot for horrible 80s music and autotune...
    yeah exactly
    the whole episode seems worth it now doesn't it
    (also all the bizarre incestual sexual tension omg)
    tell him he's terrible and wrong
    but it's ok because darren takes his shirt off (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚
    same. next ep looks good though. mostly because blaine will be taking up most of the time along with quinn and i can't really disagree with that
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom