• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Missile
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• trung tâm tiếng anh thành lập công ty tổng đài tư vấn pháp luật học kế toán tại bắc ninh nhạc sàn t đã biến mất không còn, ngược lại là nét cười tươi thành khẩn, khom lưng thi lễ với vợ chồng Khúc thị. Sau khi đứng dậy nàng đang muốn nói gì đó thì gã thủ lĩnh Thổ Phiên gần như vừa nôn hết những thứ đã ăn ra bỗng nhiên cướp lời:
    - Người Nam Lý đương nhiên cứu người Nam Lý, các ngươi có hát kém nữa thì tất cả cũng ủng hộ, trận này không thể tính thắng thua.

Nữ tử Thổ Phiên ban đầu là sửng sốt, chợt sắc mặt khó coi, xoay người dùng Thổ ngữ tranh luận với gã thủ lĩnh mạp mạp, nghe không hiểu nàng nói gì nhưng giọng nói mười phần kịch liệt; cãi nhau một lát, gã mập phất tay tát một cái thê
    Um, remember me? I'm the full-blooded Puerto Rican... Also, if you need an update on what's happening over here, shoot me a VM.
    You're welcome waifu sisSTAR bffffFFFFFFfffFFff asheh applejack poneh!! And ah, it's no problem ^^; I'm sorry it took so long to respond to this though. I don't know why, but I just haven't checked T-Cod in that long ><;;; I am so sorry.

(And of course I'm fine :3 I'd also be just as okay if you called me your husbandu or broSTAR or whatever~ I don't mind gendered titles/avatars/whatever so long as they're not conflated with my actual gender :3 (Plus, I'm AFAB and closeted irl, so I'm more used to female titles anyway ^^;)

And you never never never have to worry about offending me okay? Even if you do, I understand that it's just innocent questions and at the end of the day I know you don't mean to hurt me and that you're just trying to respect me and my identity, which is just so much more than anyone's ever done for me and I'm getting such warm fuzzies and aaah I love you so much <3 <3 <3 <3)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom