• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Black Yoshi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Funny you mentioned that—Artemis Fowl asked me about one a few days ago.

I'm currently working on one, truth be told.
    Ahaha. I see what you did there.

Goshdarnit we need some more active RPs
    Speaking of which I better go check A:CC because I meant to reply to that
    I also spent three hours yesterday rereading every RP I had joined since the forum crash. It was... fun and nostalgic but also made me wish I wasn't such an obnoxious person three years ago.

Still. Makes me wish we had more active RPs going on.
    Oh Godammit you.

Now I want to do it but I already have an RP going and aaaaa.

I may just do it after I've got my current one up and going.
    What, really? XD

I admit, she was fun to play. I occasionally go looking for Gifted school type forums where I can play her again, so she's a little more fleshed out now....
    I.. Can't.. Add pictures ;(

I have a shop where I'll make them for you here. It's got the forms and stuff and gaah now I'm advertising have a free one to make up for that.
    Eh, I don't want her to kill someone. That'd be bad. I mean, the other elements you can bend against someone without you know... burning them. You fire bend, you might have to kill someone... which is why I had her bend so high in the air before.

I might just have her jet. Literally.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom