• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I see the "been too long at TCoD" thread is deeply affecting your subconscious. :P

When people say the forum culture has deteriorated in the past few years, I kind of wonder what forum they were at in 2008, because the one I ran was awful. That was the phase when everyone was trying to be cool and edgy and there were massive campaigns about deleting Forum Games because how dare these other people have fun doing something the Council of Fun has decided is lame, and there were constant drama threads in Forum Discussion about the cancer that is killing TCoD, and it was cool to be mean to everyone.

Or maybe they mean 2006ish, when Nidokingu and I were doing batshit things like locking new members in a "Newbie Camp" forum to prove they were good enough.

The glasses of nostalgia are pretty damn rose-tinted.
    Mostly just search your username and take any threads you made in the Laughing or Coughing cupboards. Most of those are fair game; not that I'll probably use most of them until I get stuck somewhere...
    ...so.

I have been thinking. Can I use you as a base for my NaNo this year? As in, you being the main character.

Well, not really. Moreso, the main character drawing a lot of inspiration from you, and the events that I know happened in your life because you told them to us here. Most of it would be made up except for the solid foundation. Would you be okay with me doing that?
    Wow.....that's amazing o__o

Now I feel like my Computer Engineering degree is kinda useless compared to that xD;
    LMAO everyone was cheering "BRYAN" at one of their performances, I'm guess that's him then xD

Oooohhhhh, that sounds neat ^^
    ...but how exactly does it work o.o?
    Ooooohhhh what's his name? I might know him~ (the guy at clemson, not your bf lol)

And I've never heard of Music Therapy as a major before o.o
    Nah, I go to a school a little bit further south called Clemson :b

What's your major btw? Never caught that in the thread~
    The dude who did his report on Pokemon is my best friend xD

Aaaaaaand I'm pretty sure he knows you too, if you're the one who asked him if he still played :3
    You go to a uni that starts with a Q in a city that starts with a C, don't you :b

not a stalker/hacker
    I dreamt about B major. Seeking revenge on me. I was found, dead, with five sharps sticking out of my body.

(Guess what scale I mangled horribly on my audition the other day!)
    It happened in Pokémon Tower when Pikachu had fainted. I entered the purified, protected zone and kept walking, which seemed to let me walk a tile or two before the Pikachu sprite reappeared. At that point it was a tile behind me and would not even move in the same direction I did when I moved. Fixed itself after I got into a battle.
    Second Suite was my Conducting I final, haha. Also I saw Wynton's brother, Branford in concert last year. Pretty neat stuff. And thanks! I love Haydn.
    Ohhhh! That makes sense then! I figured it was music-related, but I'm not very musically inclided.
    Is it bad that I recognised your sig after 3 beats.

Also I am *so* tempted to change my name to diminished third.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom