• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• trung tâm tiếng anh thành lập công ty tổng đài tư vấn pháp luật học kế toán tại bắc ninh nhạc sàn a Quân Bộ Đế Quốc vốn dĩ không hợp nhãn lẫn nhau.

Nghe được lời phiên dịch lại của Hứa Nhạc, cảm xúc khẩn trương cảnh giác của đám đội viên dần dần trở nên phai nhạt dần. Bọn họ trầm mặc nhìn về phía bên kia, hết sức tự nhiên nhớ tới những cảnh ngộ mà chính mình đã gặp phải trước đây.

Bọn họ nhớ tới sự truy sát điên cuồng không ngừng đến từ bên phía căn cứ Quân đội Liên Bang bên kia, nhớ tới cái ban ngành điều tra liên hợp của Chính phủ Liên Bang mà xú danh đã lan xa toàn bộ Liên Bang, còn có cái chi bộ đội chiến đấu đặc chủng trực thuộc Biệt đội Cặp Mắt Ti Hí kia, nh
    Thanks. I hope that's true, in my case. I would very much like to believe it is.
    Cool! :P
    I'm currently starting a week-long vacation at my sister's place, I'm working in a game project (it's a school thing but still actual paid work!) during the summer and just playing a shitload of Pokemon :B
    Good luck with finding a job! Applying to places is a pain in the ass :O
    Technically, yes. I'm using Pidgin (and my same old account); I don't want to switch into Skype because it's a horrible piece of garbage :B
    it's probably a lot faster if you just go to the updates straight from the links in the first post (that's what I did, because ugh I don't need to read 416738815 pages of people speculating :P)
    I try. (。・ω・。)ノ♡ I haven't updated it in ages though, I keep forgetting about it because I have sigs turned off.
    It's Monobear from Dangan Ronpa (and you can read a translated Let's Play here if you want [you should])
    :D

the gif is from the trailer of the upcoming Dangan Ronpa anime and I'm way too excited for it :B
    Adding ghost shrimp to the aquarium made it like 5x more fun to watch I love their shenanigans
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom