• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Karousever
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can you tell Hippy to email me? I'm starting to get worried... I miss her!
    Sorry about, uh, ditching you yesterday. I'm not technically supposed to have IRC, and my dad was in the room, so when you messaged me four times, I was on the cusp of really big trouble. I apologize.
    I'm actually a junior, but I hate the sound of it. I'm taller than my namesake anyway.
    Okay. She was doing really bad and stuff, so I just thought I would let you know.
    Hopefully.

Oh, my ex. I know I seem a little young to have one of those already, but. Oh well.
    Oh. That sucks. I feel sort of bad, because she might have replied to my email, and I accidentally deleted it, but I'm not sure. And I've been so busy on my website, I haven't gotten around to asking her about it. D:

But yeah. She was one of those people that really hated school a lot, so when I wrote a poem or a story or something for her, she saw it as reading, which was school. So the reading was pretty grueling for her, and eventually I caught on.
    In hindsight, I probably should have continued to do it anyway-- she always liked them in the end, even though she disliked reading them. Albeit it doesn't really matter, as we've parted ways. Still though.
    </anecdote>
    Ah! She told me she was procrastinating, but I figured she would at least get it done! xD

And that's cute! I used to do things like that, but I found out that she didn't really like "doing anything that you have to do in school" so I ended up just drawing her a picture or something every year.
    Oh, it's fine.

So, did you two have fun yesterday? I heard that you made her wait for whatever it was you got her, but I never heard back from her. So... what was it? :D
    Enchanteé. I'm just moving in, so I'm a little stressed, but I'm mostly good.

So, your special day is tomorrow?

Also, what upsets you?
    Success! I got out of Algebra II/Trig and into geometry with the coolest teacher ever! Seriously, how did I even get into accel...
    Oh. Haha, whoopsie. I'm not entirely sure how I made that mistake. Sorry, then.

So, how are you?
    You were the one that was doing the cookie thing, right? I never figured it out, because I was on a mobile, but if it's possible, I'd like to. Except I don't remember where I saw it.
    Super cool, more like super FABULOUS puahaha >:D
    I'm doing better than expected, considering I had a total breakdown on Sunday (why do I feel like that's the name of a stupid TV show...?) Still trying to switch around my first semester classes (my math teacher is god awful) and I've got an audition tomorrow for intermediate choir, so I guess I'm pretty busy!
    ヽ(^▽^)ノ Hullo there sir, how are you today? Let's be friends ^0^ why haven't we talked sooner?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom