• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Silver
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Me too! I'm going to see it for my birthday, I think.

NOPE. NOT CLICKING. I KNOW YOU TOO WELL TO CLICK ANYTHING YOU SEND ME.

I clicked it, eep. But I won't read it, no!
    I AM DONE READING BOOKS YOU HAVE RECOMMENDED ME

The last one almost came close to coming close to almost making me come close to crying.
    Congratulations on the lucky shiny Noibat! So far, the only shiny I had was a Starmie I traded away (I can always get another since I discovered the shiny fishing technique).

I would have used a Noivern myself, but since we finally got a Tyrannosaurus Rex Pokémon, I couldn't say no to Tyrantrum! I just wish you could catch a Noibat earlier than Terminus Cave, I hate when Pokémon I want to use are located so darn far into the game!
    So speaking of Pokémon X, would you mind if I asked what kind of team you used in-game? I went with Chesnaught (Almost picked Froakie, but that'll be another time), Charizard (I couldn't find the Dragon Claw TM, so Mega Charizard X wasn't quite as awesome as usual. Still, he was fun to play with), Tyrantrum, Slurpuff, Female Meowstic, and Kangaskhan. I also used Diggersby and Doublade temporarily, though I retired them since they weren't what I wanted to use in the long run.
    ah college. those were fun times. But also aggrivating.

Now I don't even work in my degree field!
    IM SO SORRY I MISSED YOUR THING i'm really really sorry
    i'll be happy to get to know you better though! um my tumblr is thelegendofdinru you can find me there if you'd like uwu or if you don't have tumblr i'll try to remember to log in here more than once every few months um yeah
    Yeah, I've gotten Pokémon X. Good game, though I didn't like it as much as I thought I would. Gen 5 is still king in my book, but that's for another time.
    I would actually love to talk to someone who has a bit of experience in this! Do you want me to shoot you a PM, or is there some other preferred contact method...?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom