• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

kyeugh
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah I know and I made sure to look it up beforehand and make sure that's what actually happened and it's the sad truth. I don't know why someone would put that in a movie when they know people are gonna get pissed about it.
    THe fear simulation one, where she was afraid to
    and they just kinda ruined it by, from what I heard,
    (I put those in spoilers because I don't wanna like offend anyone who might read it >w>)
    Yeh, since last year. My sister played since she was in second rade, and a couple years back my family caught tennis fever. Except me, of course.
    Yes. If you've recently changed browser that might be it, some browsers don't support animated PNGs.
    I'm hoping it is, people at school has said it's been very good but there's just like one scene where the director probably shouldn't have changed it.
    Oh my god

Is all of this for the same reason? I mean god

I've been kinda in a rough patch with my dad. He wants me to attend most tennis classes, and I had a particularly discomforting conversation with him a couple minutes ago.
    (no clippy?)

If she has three or more sprites, then yes! Make sure to edit your post or make a new one so people don't get confused or surprised.

P.S. though after the game starts I'm not going to allow changing, so
    I'm set on it. Unless she miraculously turns into a gamer, there's no chance.

Edit: Or sharing mutual interests, really.
    I know. But it's better to face the facts. A guy I know from 10th broke up, and that got me thinking, and I arrived at that conclusion.

Check this out.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom