• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, whoops. I'm sorry, I totally thought I already got you. I'm on it right now, sorry! D:
    EDIT: Okay, I got you. In case you don't have mine, it's 4210-4180-7220.
    talking and hearing a lot about the ferguson shooting, which makes me really nauseous
    same! well I'm playing civ 5 right now but I'm going to see some friends later and have wine and stuff~
    The picker doesn't really tell me much, I feel, because I always end up mostly just picking in accordance with what I already consider my favorite Pokémon to be, and when I haven't already decided, I tend to just draw a blank when asked to pick between two Pokémon that I really like - I just reach for "Did I ever rank these Pokémon among my favorites, and if so, which one did I place higher?", and if the answer is no, I answer more or less at random. With sprites I also felt myself being noticeably biased towards Pokémon that happened to have good B/W sprites, although this effect is mitigated considerably with the X/Y models where every Pokémon has a pretty neutral pose and none of them are especially prettier than others (although wow, Purrloin just looks ridiculous standing upright).

But with those caveats, the top 25 it's gotten me are:

Charizard
    Butterfree
    Scyther
    Dialga
    Yveltal
    Grovyle
    Raikou
    Ninetales
    Electrike
    Articuno
    Flygon
    Dragonair
    Joltik
    Leafeon
    Vulpix
    Misdreavus
    Froslass
    Absol
    Quilava
    Haunter
    Hydreigon
    Glaceon
    Zekrom
    Galvantula
    Espeon
    Heh, it's been a while since I replayed and I don't remember the plot that well, so I can't really provide any insight here, I'm afraid.
    I'm not sure any version of The Type Chart was ever posted on the main site. I'm not entirely sure why, but I seem to recall not doing so and it's not on the old fanfiction page. I did post the rewrite on the Invisionfree forums, though.
    Well, the first chapter of the original was published in 2003, at which time you were nine, so were you... actually around then?

I only published one chapter at a time of the rewrite, so it would still make sense if you read the first chapter of that when only it was out. (I don't think I actually ever posted the original version outside TPM, actually.)
    Sadly no! :O My meadow Vivillon is French but has the Japanese name, and my garden and icy snows are all English. If I happen to come across ones like that, I'll let you know, though! C:
    Don't remember! I've never hatched or caught any shiny eevee, lol. I remember getting one from bobandbill and one from a VGC download, but it's not either of those so it must've been some other trade!
    No.

Well… okay. But I'm in Florida right now, so probably not for another week, sorry.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom