• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Munchkin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know you've been super busy with real life things lately, so just a reminder about your cereal battle with Aletheia, rather than a DQ Warning.
    mine does too but he also repeats himself a lot and laughs at his own jokes, which I think is more a senility thing...
    history is one of those things I can babble on about forever... (babbling about things is incidentally one of my favorite activities)

I do enjoy math, though- I've always liked completing things, in a sense? of course my academic experiences with it have somewhat dampened the appeal
    Yeah, I'm in the same position there and I know how it is, so I hoped maybe I could help make your day a little brighter. c:
    Hi, Munchkin! I saw some of your posts in the grr thread recently and I remember some of the things you posted a few years ago, so I just wanted to say that I really hope everything works out for you and I really hope you'll be okay. :C
    that's when I have my oral exam

that's not causing me any worry though because I love history
    it would be possible, but- I don't think status effects are that bad? I can't just ban every non-damaging move e.e
    I did in fact forget it, there are so many sneaky moves :v I will add it and post the challenge tomorrow so that I do not have to struggle with BBcode on my phone >:\ get the relevant pokes in your squad!
    that's kind of perfect? I have purchased a pawniard accordingly

does 45 sound like a good cap? I think a bout should last at least three rounds :P
    sadly it cannot :( aerodactyls are weak. still, you've made me consider investing in another OHKO-capable Poke! what would you recommend :o

in fact I would see refs being apprehensive about your cereal extravaganza since there's a lot of rolling involved... but I shall battle you, if fortune allows it!
    that actually sounds great! in fact I've found protective moves to be much more irritating than I imagine OHKOs to be >:o so it'd definitely be interesting to see a match without the possibility for that. in practice most people don't use that many different moves in match anyway, especially when there's a type weakness, so... I'll work on it!

I also made a helpful list of Pokemon we both currently own capable of performing OHKOs, which would make this a 2v2
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom