• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Knuddeluff
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright. Bulbapedia's the only source for a lot of this, so that works. I can always check it over myself afterwards.
    Awesome! We don't have Dream World moves, no. I got all my (pre-OR/AS) data from veekun, so this is literally all we have: level-up moves, egg moves, tutors, TMs/HMs, Surfing Pikachu, Volt Tackle Pichu, and Rotom's form moves.

Also, could you keep a list of your sources as you go? Where you got the info, I mean, though where the move is from would be nice too. I'm picky about data, ehehe.
    We should. However, I already owe a battle to Zekrom... Maybe we could do a 1v1v1 or something, once I'm done with at least one of my other battles.
    I was casually lurking your convo with Negrek and saw you were Maybe the Svaalbard Polar Bear back at PFU. I always love finding people I used to know of from that site. My name back there was Heavy Lobster, and I doubt you'd remember me as I only had something like 300 posts when the forums shut down, but I certainly remember your username. It was definitely unique.

Just saying hi from one ex-PFU member to another I guess!
    Ralts vs. Tentacool it is, then! I'll edit so the water is a meter deep then, just enough for your Tentacool to swim in.
    I did want to use Usagi quite a bit more, yeah. :( Cleffa doesn't actually learn any attacking Fairy moves though, so you could use literally any of your other Pokémon and neither of us would have a type advantage. Alternately, I could use my Ralts and we'd both have a type advantage over each other?
    Hi! Did you have any strong preference about which Pokémon you wanted to use in our battle? I was hoping to use my Cleffa or Ferroseed, but I'd like to avoid either of us getting a type advantage over the other. And if you wanna use your Tentacool, we can make the water deeper for it!
    It is; you prepare yourself for a bunch of situations that you'll eventually encounter. I find it much more thorough than PokeSun's system, where you had a short quiz, and then two rounds.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom