• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Butterfree
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha, well, if you ever do find the time to pick it up, I think you'll enjoy it. It's about bunnies and trauma! I was just thinking of re-reading it myself.
    Yep! I'm not really sure if I was seeing the right version before since I can't do a hard refresh here, but it works now.
    I was gonna ask this on your tumblr but you turned off anon asks alas
    i'm sad now i never created any fake legendaries that were stupid and awesome. my fakemon were Pikacolor, which was a Pikachu that had Color Change and when it changed type it would automatically replace its moveset with stuff that was STAB (and only STAB because that was totally the way to go when I was 10, screw type coverage). There was also Pikaswing which was a Pikachu that rode around on a swing and it evolved into Pikaslide which apparently transported a slide around I guess.
    From this point on, FlygonTheGreat is over. I will continue our no contact rule as per your request until you state otherwise, there is no changing the past but I will do my best to make the future better.

I will not be returning to TCoD unless you state otherwise, I respect your wishes and will follow through with them.

I enjoyed my time on this forum, even though it may not seem that way at times. It has been fun and I will miss you people, maybe some day in the future hopefully things will change and we can speak to eachother again. Until that day, I bid you a peaceful farewell and wish you the best of luck. :)

Goodbye!
    Hey, that was helpful! Thanks!
    One thing: Why is there a plan to get Duane cross-country as well? Or do we not really know that yet?
    I wish I weren't so horrid at following multiple plot lines and understanding intricacies of fantasy worlds because Unsounded is just excellent but I have no idea what the actual fuck is going on at any point because I am terrible autism lol
    "How many criteria are satisfied" would actually be really useful. I'm thinking of it in terms of like teambuilding and creating defensive synergy between Pokémon, so having it output different levels of "fitting criteria" would actually be really useful - if the Pokémon that meet all the criteria don't work, what else are options? etc. I like the sound of that.
    Perhaps a series of drop-down boxes on the right side? The first says "Type combinations that" and then a drop-down box with "are weak to/are neutral to/resist" etc (along with some combinations like "are weak or neutral to") and then some more drop-down boxes for the actual attacking types, then a second set that's "as well as" (e.g. "type combinations [that resist Ghost] as well as [are weak to Flying]") with a second set of drop-downs (maybe followed by a third one just for extra coverage), and with each parameter added the chart recalculates it and dulls out combinations that don't fit? Then, when you hover over the type combination, you get a list of Pokémon that fit the criteria (if they exist).
    (Personally I'd also add an "ability option" that can be toggled and then adds the type combinations that fit the criteria solely because of their ability to the highlighted ones on the chart, and when you hover over can see stuff like "Latias due to Levitate, Vaporeon due to Water Absorb, the Spheal line due to Thick Fat" etc. But this might be very time consuming to implement. Which is why I'm all up for helping compile data lmao)
    Was reading through some threads on the smogon forums and came across a thing that made me wonder if it would be possible to implement into the Type Tool. The person had posted a list of Pokémon that resisted (or were immune to) Water and Ground while simultaneously not being weak to Ice. It would be way helpful if there was a mode where you could put in stuff like that and get results of type combinations that fulfill that criteria.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom